News:

Welcome to World of Banished!

Main Menu

Kid's Mods

Started by qubesquared, August 21, 2017, 05:21:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tuggistar

Can You do a little favor if you can. The CC site has a small building and a fix for this mods. (Fish Farm Edit v2) Can you changed in your fish farm name, so you can use both buildings in the game in a purely fishing small town. If you don't mind. :(

kid1293

If they already have a fix - What do you need?

tuggistar

This Fix is about better texture and water, but not name.
Fish farm You and the CC site fish farm have the same names.

kid1293

Why don't they do it if they want it together with CC?

tuggistar

As they answered, they cannot change the name in mods because they do not have access to the code and have asked to contact you. I just forgot about this building for a while.

Abandoned

@tuggistar you do not have to use every mod at the same time, you can enable and disable different mods for different maps. 

tuggistar

I just wanted to build a coastal town part on the water and part on land. But to eat everything that is connected with the fish and remembered about this building.

Abandoned

@tuggistar unless the mod description say otherwise, they will all catch "fish".  Tom Sawyer's Fly Fishing catches trout and dock sets have buildings that catch other seafoods, but the fishing places catch just the same fish.  :)

brads3

TUGG,did you try moving the better textured mod above the other that changes it? that usually will fix a texture issue.

tuggistar

QuoteI just wanted to build a coastal town part on the water and part on land. But to eat everything that is connected with the fish and remembered about this building.
Necora has the Maritimes collection-Nova Scotia Inshore Fisheries, Maritimes collection-Prince Edward Island Shore Fisheries.
KID1293 also has some buildings with seafood, its fish farm conflicts with another fish farm with the same name.
I meant not only fish. CC and discrepancy also have buildings with seafood. :)

horror

awsome mods, didnt even knew there are so many mods for banished.
thx alot for ur hard work  :-*

kid1293

You're welcome. It is part work, part fun.  :)

kid1293

Some Old Mods and Sources 4

Created to save some of my old mods and to give inspiration for modding.
They are also somewhere on the forum. Good to have them here.

Mist
It is an adaption of the Crop Disease, colored white and smaller. Placed on an invisible square.
The square is maybe hard to find. You must click it to remove the mist.

Forest Combo.
Small unique, ghosted forest buildings. Maybe a cheat :)

brads3

cheat? yes and no,there is a place for such a thing. at the start of maps,these could be useful. similar to TOMs quick hunters.

Fhionnuisce

Thank you for posting these individual mods.....the only place I can find what I want to include in my games.  :)