embx61

[size=8pt][color=teal]My beloved Kathy
As you were you will always be
Treasured forever in my memory[/color][/size]

[size=10pt]For my list of Mods with download links go here[/size]

QueryEverything

Quote from: embx61 on May 04, 2017, 01:28:31 AM
@Tom Sawyer

Yeah, I think this fill fit nicely. I had a similar idea in mind just a little round burner to make @QueryEverything happy as not all modders are rounded.  :P

{snip}

Haha, i'm rounded enough for you :)  lololol
Seriously though, thanks for thinking about it @embx61 :D :D :D
[color=purple]~ QE, I query because I like learning new things.  [/color]

Banished pinterest & Banished mod ideas
[color=teal](Gently) Please: if you download mods please rate them, this helps & encourages the modders. :) [/color]

The Pilgrim

@embx61 Unless i missed something (absolutely possible), could you add your Farm stand to your markets set.  Please please pretty pretty please.

embx61

@The Pilgrim

The Farm Stand is already added to the market set. :)

From the Desription: Changelog April 29 2017 7:50AM CST: Added the Farm Stand to the set.  ;)

embx61

Quote from: Tom Sawyer on May 04, 2017, 04:11:17 AM
Going for 1.0.7 I also will use the custom3 flag for charcoal...

Tom

According to the CC spreadsheet charcoal is flagged as Fuel | WoodFuel unless it is changed in CC and that spreadsheet is not updated.

I think in CC they make Industrial Fuel (Custom3) from other fuels like coke, charcoal, coal, etc.

The Pilgrim

@embx61 I found it. I have the dumb. Thank you.

Tom Sawyer

Maybe it's not updated. People would grab it from piles to burn it in houses if flagged as fuel. But it's made for iron processing or for your glass... And a special limit to control the use of firewood for charcoal production will be useful. So custom3 is my choice.

Discrepancy

As far as i know, you are right @embx61 , CC does just flag Charcoal & Coke as Fuel so they can be used for heating in housing.

@Tom Sawyer , in CC, they have another production chain that takes charcoal or coke and turns it into what they call Furnace Fuel, which they now have flagged as Custom3.

embx61

Included the sources from Tom Sawyer's Char Burner, Thanks again Tom :)
I have to tweak some numbers as Tom has in his The North Mod Firewood set at Value 2 instead of vanilla the value 4.

Or I like feedback what approach to take here. Change also the Vanilla Firewood to value 2 or tweak the numbers in the Char burner so they make more sense with the Firewood having a value of 4?

Added 3 healing recipes to the Apothecary.

Healing Oil (Seed Oil, Herbs, Glassware)
Healing Broth (Wine, Root, Glassware)
Herbal Tea (Herbs, Water, Glassware)

Did not add Healing Poultice (yet) as this requires Cloth (CC) and I don't have a building what makes cloth.

Need also make the mesh(es) for the rawmaterial for the three Health recipes. They can probably share just 1 as all are about the same.

Can hopefully release a BETA this weekend of Production Set 2.

adelegarland

Hi @embx61 I just love the new chapel!  I also noticed that you have updated the market set as well.   question -  Are these updates and new items now in the unified mod or are they separate downloads? 
I am not a crazy cat lady...  I'm THE Crazy Cat Lady.

embx61

Everything is in the Unified Mod except the Chapel and the 3 new buildings Glassworks, Char burner, and Shore Hut I have almost ready for production Set 2

Production Set 2 will be released as Beta this weekend and after a week or two no bugs fixes/values adjustments are needed I update the Unified Mod.

embx61

Now Production Set 2 is in beta I am working on some Irrigation Channels.

I tried 1 tile wide but the digging messes it up. It is just too small for digging, Even when not digging deep.

2 tiles wide is better but still hole too big at 1 side and when players build a road next to it the ground will be raised and covers the channel.

3 tiles wide works. Little sad that it has to be this wide but all I can do unless I go for channels above ground level.

Anyway here a screenshot. Textures and the blue water can be adjusted. It is just testing phase.

Maybe RedKetchup can use his 3x1 City Road piece I used as example and see if he finds a way to make it 2x1. I did not succeed.

embx61

I uploaded a new Version 17002 of the Production Set 1

The water Well have now moving water. Credit to Bartender for the discovery and the tutorial :)

embx61

The Bannies are tired of digging in the ground was their complaint at the Town Hall Council Meeting.

Too much precious space is lost as the ground is too lose and caves too much in at the sides, broken backs from digging and what more.

So the proposal of the head Town carpenter was if we not going in the ground we going above it and presented the Town Council with his Irrigation Channels proposal on paper.

Here the draft of some pieces. Still have to make a corner piece and probably another end piece but with the water flow 180 degrees turned.

This is still in draft mode and still looking at various water colors below Bartender's moving water plane.

I am thinking about creating a small water mill what pumps the water through the channels.

Feedback suggestions and the like welcome. I have the digging channels at pause but still will be working on it some later and hope I can get away with a 2 tile wide channel as 3 channel wide is just too much IMHO and the Head carpenter agrees. :)

RedKetchup

i can say it looks very good :)
> > > Support Mods Creation developments with Donations by Paypal  < < <
Click here to Donate by PayPal .