Main Menu

[RK] Work in Progess.....

Started by RedKetchup, January 03, 2016, 02:57:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RedKetchup

> > > Support Mods Creation developments with Donations by Paypal  < < <
Click here to Donate by PayPal .

DesoPL

This druidic stuff etc, is no longer in option?

RedKetchup

it is on pause for the moment. the person ask me to do houses on chicken legs... witch houses sitting in middle of trees...... i have hard with it cause it doesnt 'fit' banished.

so it is on pause. Egyptian is so much more exciting .

Doctor_Dodo

I understand, your Egyptian project is a big excitement for you Red at the moment. I think it is for many of us. After, the Egyptian mod is finished, I hope you would reconsider also releasing the druid mod, at least the druid groves. Even without herbalist/witches houses on trees, the groves would be a great addition to the game play. Something I as a big Elder Scrolls fan miss, and I guess other people with me, is a bit more mysticism into the game. And the druid groves really add this I think.

Glenn

I thought the house on the tree stump looked great.

Why don't you do a small version of the building as a herbalist hut -- one or two workers and a smaller radius.

You could also take the stump away and have the building as another housing variation wityh 'f' differences for several houses

RedKetchup

no, i think too it was great but unfinished yet. i still have to put some flowers all around and some roots all around.

i ll continue it at some point, but presently, i have too much thrilled about Rise of the Pharaoh :)

grammycat

I want to add my vote to getting back to this mod after the Egyptian-I was really loving what you were doing with it and hope you feel inclined to finish it.

RedKetchup

grammycat

Yay!  I'm so glad you're enjoying creating the Egyptian mod-this can wait until you feel the joy for it returning too.  I don't mod but do many handcrafts, and I know when there is no joy or love for the creation it becomes a real chore.

RedKetchup

it goes with the satisfaction when you succeed to do something you want and love it.

MightyCucumber

I posted on the wrong thread, sorry!!!  ::) Ignore this post.

EDIT: Since I posted here anyways, I might as well ask what happened to that sweet hunter cabin you made, Red?...

Herrbear

The hunting cabin looks great.  I hope that you will be able to post it soon.  Thank you.

lyonlee

Hi, RedKetchup.

I saw a few druidic models in "MegaMod.pkm".

Would it be possible for you to make independent Druidic mod?

RedKetchup

it was just a couple of little draws i did with a druidic theme for someone, but the demands were really too much exantric to be nice in banished (like witch huts, house standing on chicken legs ...)

i abandonned the project.

Abandoned

First thing I must say "thank you Red Ketchup" for the wonderful additions to the game.  I only recently returned to Banish to find so many new things to download, can't wait to try Choo Choo.  I too want to encourage you to return to this Druid mod and the Hobbits when you finish with your currant project. My only suggestion so far that might fit into one or both themes would be a tree stump on shore with the broken tree out over the water to fish from, maybe a string of caught fish hang from an overhead branch.  Oh a second thought, a big pot, a cauldron on a campfire to make soup and stew, or witch's brew.  I also hope you will return to remake your greenhouse, it does need green plants inside.  I would rather it produce food or even crop seeds to use than seedlings to sell, a food to harvest in winter or mountain climates would be nice.  Better yet if possible if it could provide a choice of seeds that only traders now provide.  Perhaps a drop down menu choice, 5 years for botanist to produce tomato seed, or 3 years for sunflower, or whatever, and have those plants growing inside the greenhouse to see.  Would be a nice spot of color in the snow.  Sorry, I do go on and on.  Oh and I do like added sounds, like church bells, fog horns, I hope choo choo has train whistles or track sounds.  Just a thought, anyways Thank you