News:

Welcome to World of Banished!

Main Menu

A more personal side

Started by kid1293, October 04, 2019, 02:28:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

catty-cb

Quote from: kid1293 on November 10, 2019, 10:38:43 AM
....Post! Not just here but in different threads and keep the forum alive....

Have been posting about Banished over on Simtropolis with lots of links back to this site in the hopes of getting more people interested in the game, as it just never seems to have caught people's interest on Simtropolis and while I've been a SimCity 4 player for years, Banished is the game I play when I want to relax and its also the game that when I'm drifting off to sleep at night I will be planning out my latest village in my head.

moonbelf

Keeping the forum alive is important and even though we take breaks now and then from playing the game, we should continue to read and post in this forum.

I enjoy playing Banished as a way to wind down late at night. It's relaxing and no stress, unless things aren't working out the way I like lol.

Goblin Girl

Well since you asked....

2019 has been a chaotic year for me.  I left my husband, and moved with my dog into a tiny apartment.  Once the divorce was final, I started house hunting.  I bought one, but it needed some work, so I've been dealing with that.  I'm moving in on December 10th.  As you can imagine, I haven't had much time for Banished or any other game.  I'm hoping I can forge a new routine by January, and for sure it will include time for gaming.

I've poked my head in here a few times, but haven't downloaded any new mods for a long time.  Once I'm settled, I intend to while away the deep winter by trying some new mods, baking bread, and in general enjoying my new life.

kid1293

@Goblin Girl - I can only say you have had a hard time. A harsh winter to that is maybe not the best.
I hope you can enjoy your new life and that you keep Banished close to your heart :)

Once here, people leave an empty space when they leave. We all have a life to deal with.
I am glad to hear from you and welcome back when you are up to it. :)