News:

Welcome to World of Banished!

Main Menu

Greeting

Started by taniu, April 26, 2017, 02:40:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

taniu

I greet all the moderators and thank you for the hard work on "Banished" -a to improve the mood :)

RedKetchup

Quote from: taniu on April 26, 2017, 02:40:38 AM
I greet all the moderators and thank you for the hard work on "Banished" -a to improve the mood :)

Greetings !! Taniu :)
> > > Support Mods Creation developments with Donations by Paypal  < < <
Click here to Donate by PayPal .

taniu

@ Redketchup.Thank you, Cheers :D

Bartender

Thank you and hello back :)!

I'm not sure which one I would like to have more.. The kitten or the guitar :P.

QueryEverything

(sneaks in, cos I'm not a modder), greetings @taniu :)  and may I have the kitty please? (Just cos I love kitties)

I already have one unused guitar in the house @Bartender, no point in adding another one, lol :D
[color=purple]~ QE, I query because I like learning new things.  [/color]

Banished pinterest & Banished mod ideas
[color=teal](Gently) Please: if you download mods please rate them, this helps & encourages the modders. :) [/color]

Bartender

One can never have too many guitars! Though the same could be said of kitties..

Our house has four of the former and three of the latter though, so I guess the laws of balance dictate that we should get another cat.

QueryEverything

Quote from: Bartender on April 28, 2017, 12:38:38 AM
One can never have too many guitars! Though the same could be said of kitties..

Our house has four of the former and three of the latter though, so I guess the laws of balance dictate that we should get another cat.

Up until Thursday 23rd March we had 4 cats (our 17yr old bubba girl passed over), 4 dogs & 1 sheep :)   
I just have a heart full of love for them :)

Jnr (now 15) has an electric guitar, cello & keyboard, but, what does he play?  Steam games, LOLOLOL
[color=purple]~ QE, I query because I like learning new things.  [/color]

Banished pinterest & Banished mod ideas
[color=teal](Gently) Please: if you download mods please rate them, this helps & encourages the modders. :) [/color]

The Pilgrim

We have 1 dog, 1 cat, 1 rabbit, 4 chickens, and a dozen or so fish. As far as instruments we have a bunch of guitars and wind instruments, drums, keyboards ect... Of course that IS my profession 8)

Nilla

:) World of pets and instruments! :D

We have no pets anymore but several guitars and a bunch of other instruments. The most "exclusive" an old harmonium. Does anyone outside Sweden knows of these. Every school and every small chapel had one, as I was a child. We bought ours for 5 kr (less than 1 Euro/Dollar), It's similar but brown. Right and left there are these candle holders and it works perfectly. I have some issues playing (it's like playing an accordion, you have to coordinate the air supply with the music and that's really hard) but my husband is quite good at it.

taniu

I wanted the moderators :) ,a little bit amused and detached from the hard work of object modeling. Thank you for the nice words and I'm glad that so many good people love nature and animals, they have a sense of humor. I had cats and dogs but now I live only with my loving wife who supports me spiritually. I have souls of artist I love beautiful photography and paintings. I greet you cordially, one kitten is not enough it may be a band of cats, and after work a little beer or riding a motor? :D