News:

Welcome to World of Banished!

Main Menu

People stopped eating

Started by JM, June 19, 2019, 01:03:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JM

Strange that it happened after some time.

There have been two changes since the previous game: I replaced the old version of KidTreeReplacer with a new version with bigger trees (it's fantastic). And I turned on KidStoneHouseAddon.

KidTreeReplacer are just trees, that's probably not the cause.

I used KidStoneHouseAddon before, without any problems. But I didn't build bussiness buildings, just houses. Today I built the butcher for the first time. It was around the time when the food reserve fell almost to zero and hungry yellow bubbles began to appear. I wasn't paying attention :-[. But nobody starved to death :).

Later I noticed that people eat only a quarter of the usual amount.

Abandoned

@JM looking at the graph it appears your food production was very low for quite sometime and then increased with the help of the butcher. If you built the butcher without having sufficient amount of meat to process, that meat you had would have been waiting at the butcher and unavailable to the bannies until enough meat was taken to the butcher to produce the meat cuts.  At that time the food production increased.

If they are producing more than they are using it does not mean they are eating less, only that they are producing more than they need.

I have used KidStoneHouse addon many times with no problems.

JM

Production increased only a little. The graph shows a sharp increase in total stock since the seventh year. The stock is increasing because people now eat 25 meals per year instead of 100. Last year, 52 people ate 1348 meals. Before they ate 100 per year, 20 people ate 2000 food etc. I played for several more years and still 25 / year. I demolished the butcher, no change.

I'll try a new game and see what happens.

Abandoned

RedKetchup

but i saw this before, on a YT video. the guy didnt used cheats, or at least, i cannot explain
> > > Support Mods Creation developments with Donations by Paypal  < < <
Click here to Donate by PayPal .