Red's new Work In Progress thread

Started by RedKetchup, November 19, 2017, 06:43:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

brads3

RedKetchup

> > > Support Mods Creation developments with Donations by Paypal  < < <
Click here to Donate by PayPal .

grammycat

::)  Yep-those are the ones.  Would you believe I've been looking in regular storage rather that RK community mods? :P  So sorry. 

RedKetchup

Quote from: grammycat on February 20, 2018, 06:16:47 PM
::)  Yep-those are the ones.  Would you believe I've been looking in regular storage rather that RK community mods? :P  So sorry.

np :)
you were already served :)

RedKetchup

ADDED tonight NMTCanals3.11 to the RK Ed :)

and lol, i didnt wanted to test ALL the 20 different pieces in .... the 8 different textures in ... the 3 different sizes..... i made 1 test randomly ^^
;D

i hope they all OK LOL

the .pkm jumped from 420MB to 517MB ^^

brads3

REd,did you add any different seeds or orchards or is the list the same as the NMT crop mod?
     i started tweaking my mod list for the install of your choice mod.caused myself lots of issues when i disabled the main CC. some  i fixed ,some i haven't figured out yet.i didn't expect the 28 blank tags and the bakery plus mod doesn't work.i still have the NMT.wanted to fix any issues and conflicts before load the choice.so far i did good at making a mess.LOL i did get rid of half the blank tags.

RedKetchup

yes RK Ed has more seeds and orchards than the standalone has

if you load RK Ed you should not load the standalone

brads3

where oh where are all the awesome testers?????? it is much too quiet.

RedKetchup

Quote from: brads3 on February 23, 2018, 10:14:32 AM
where oh where are all the awesome testers?????? it is much too quiet.

yeah /shrug

they already tired of my big mod :S

Hawk

I'm not tired of your mod. Just taking a break from Banished while I play Settlers 6 - Rise of an Empire -  Eastern Realm and Anno 1404.
I don't want to get burned out before the next release. Any issues I found , I've already posted about.
[b][i]Hawk[/i][/b]

[color=#800000][i]Yes, I can multitask. I can listen, ignore and forget all at the same time.[/i][/color]

brads3

i am now updated beta to 1.07.then overhaul my mod list. did do some checks on this with only debug,no other mods. can we get a mineral remove button to clear stone,iron or iron ore,and copper ore? is handy for meadows or forests. can the stockpiles be set to 1 square. at moment the smallest is 2x2?
     next is similar to NILLA's thinking. since this is YOUR mod would it be better to move the icons from the community to the other appropriate icons?then if we add more of your mods they can go to the community icon. houses and storage especially.do you plan to add the NMT tavern and  decorations?

RedKetchup

the buttons to clear are all there, and even more than you listed.
specialized stockpile are at vanilla minimum
i prefer to have replacements being replacing vanilla icon, and all extra in community toolbar. i dont want the opposite of what i am suggesting to everyone. i dont what to have the mofo: do what i say but dont do what i am doing; i prefer to apply them myself :)
eventually more to come :) already next build has the canals 3.11. have some changes to crop to make a .2 to .5 month longer to grow. and have changes to help to see the market signs while under multi level floors.

brads3

yeah i see the buttons and they help. a button that clears stone and iron all with 1 sweep is helpful to clear from forrests.i fixed the piles,i have a specialized storage that gives 1 space piles for 1.06 items. will work on stone,logs, and iron.
  i still have adjustments to my mod order to do. i have 2 blank tags, but think i narrowed them down.so far i only broke it a little bit.

RedKetchup

i changed the specialized stockpile size from 2-12 to 1-20 tiles
i added a Clear Almost All button that will clear all the ores (copper, iron, gold, silver) and all the trees.
Now the WoodCutter will have a menu and give you the choice to make 3-4 Firewood from 1 Log , or, make 3-4 Firewood from 5 Fodder-Thatch :)
Now the 1x1 Tile Stockpile Cover has a trash icon on the title bar for easy delete :)

Nilla