News:

Welcome to World of Banished!

Main Menu

Suggestion: Asian inspired buildings

Started by cainacol12, November 19, 2016, 04:01:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

cainacol12

Hi all,

Would it be possible for someone to make a mod that adds more Ancient Asian building to the game. Ive found 1 mod (Japanese housing and buildings) on steam but I would love to see more. I personally have no talent for modding so I send this request out to those that can. I just think it would be great play in that style. If anyone knows of other mods already out there please let me know.Thanks again.

Jonarus_Drakus

Well... *I* am kind-of working on something... I haven't been able to put much time into it because of school though...  (see attachment) - It's meant to be an 'Asian Manor' (like the similar set in CC).

But at least someone is thinking about it right...?

~JD

RedKetchup

> > > Support Mods Creation developments with Donations by Paypal  < < <
Click here to Donate by PayPal .

TheOtherMicheal

Like cainacol12, I have no talent for modding and I too would like to see more Asian styled buildings for the game. So just in case the lack of replies here makes anyone think that there is only one person asking for them, I'm adding my name to the list - that's a 100% increase in the number of people who want more Asian buildings...

Yeah yeah yeah, I know a 100% increase on one person is only one more person but "100%" looks more impressive than just "2 people" :P  ;D

Ogedei

I've been playing around with Blender. Normally make stuff for Civ3, but making something with more polys and details is an interesting challenge too.

thelly

I also quite often use the Asian set for  my game

RedKetchup

> > > Support Mods Creation developments with Donations by Paypal  < < <
Click here to Donate by PayPal .

Ogedei

No offense, but it's really inaccurate. Do a quick image search of Suzhou old town, Bukchon in Seoul, or Kyoto and it'd look nothing like that. So I might as well try my hand, even if it might take me a long time to figure out how. :)

Liquessen

Hello! Necro time, but I've been browsing for a few hours to find the same thing. RedKetchup's thread there includes pictures but I can't seem to find a link to which mod they're included in. Is it too late to ask for help in this regard?

TheOtherMicheal

Quote from: Liquessen on October 09, 2019, 01:05:01 PM
Hello! Necro time, but I've been browsing for a few hours to find the same thing. RedKetchup's thread there includes pictures but I can't seem to find a link to which mod they're included in. Is it too late to ask for help in this regard?
I don't think it's too late to ask, but I don't think those particular mods were made available (if anyone knows better, please feel free to correct me because I would definitely like to have those mods as well!)

angainor88

I'm working on a Japanese set right now.

http://worldofbanished.com/index.php?topic=3512.0 is a link to all my mods, Japan is at the bottom of the post. I am building the housing and storage buildings right now.