News:

Welcome to World of Banished!

Main Menu

Forum Challenge #3: Accept The Most Nomads, and Live!

Started by solarscreen, June 21, 2014, 09:15:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mariesalias

I have not even decided if I am going to try this one yet. Or even if the time has run out! I'll have to re-check. I feel like the only town I have that could compete would be y 500 farmer one, and I am not sure how stable that one is long-term even without adding nomads to it.

RedKetchup

oh i dont ! :) i didnt won 500 farmers nor i won market radius :) sometime i could but i didnt. I cant... and I dont.. want to win them all :)
just want to compete with people and push them to do better :)
> > > Support Mods Creation developments with Donations by Paypal  < < <
Click here to Donate by PayPal .

irrelevant

Well, you won something, you're a Champion! If it wasn't the 500 farmers, what was it? I didn't win, I'm still just a Trader. ;D

RedKetchup

hows that ? you won the 500 farmers, no ? you had 694 farmers. why you arent a champion ?

EDIT: There you go @irrelevant :) you are Champion now :))

RedKetchup

RedKetchup

still, i m gonna push it a bit :)

276 nomads accepted in late spring 80 (screenshot #1 and #2)
and i provide a screenshot of Early summer 81 (#3) to show i survived it

i have now 2625 citizens :)

irrelevant

@RedKetchup  That's amazing! Are you using boarding houses for the nomads?

RedKetchup

i think i have 3 .... but with these amount of nomads... they get full and you dont notice any changes lol

irrelevant

@RedKetchup  So you just set everyone to work building houses, and if they don't get them finished in time, too bad for them?  ;)

Course I guess as long as they have access to barns with food and can warm up on someone's front porch, they aren't going to die. How long does it take to get all those nomads into housing then? And are you building stone houses, or wood?

RedKetchup

stone houses only in this city.

they mainly just .... replace and occupy all the pepe's and meme's empty houses which get free. they eat at barns and they warm up at nearest house in their path in wait.

RedKetchup

and by the time i can get more nomad.... i lost as many as i ve got :S

this map is full i really cannot  plan any more districts :(

or

i cut down everything left from my forests and i use it for crops/districts ... and i count on merchants to provide me 15,000 logs per year :S

mariesalias

I have been trying to build up my 500 farmer town to be able to accept a big group of nomads. I think I almost have them there but I have not had any groups big enough to beat @RedKetchup yet. I am not likely to get any game time today until this evening, so I have no entry. :D

Good Luck to everyone participating! 

RedKetchup

The challenge: Accept the nomads in your village and survive for one year. 

(THE MOST AT ONE TIME)

Screencaps of the nomads tab from your town hall and overview tab when you accept them and an overview screencap from one year later will be required.

The first champion will be announced July 15th and then anytime a successful challenge is posted after that a new champion will be crowned!

A wall of champions is currently being designed and will be accessible to all members and guests to see who our champions are!

« Last Edit: June 21, 2014, 02:19:09 PM by solarscreen »

we are 21th july now and .... i think i have won the first round .... by default lol

mariesalias

I have not been playing this town much, I had been trying to focus my play time on the Vegetarian Challenge, and now the Trader one.  Last time I played it, I did get some big groups, but not bigger then yours. The town's lag makes it not as much fun to play.

solarscreen

Yes @RedKetchup you are the current champion of this challenge but don't get too comfortable!  Someone could be trying to beat your record!

The challenge is open ended folks so feel free to post your best effort and make the champ uncomfortable!

Technology - Home Theater - Astronomy - Pyrotechnics