News:

Welcome to World of Banished!

Main Menu

How do you add happiness to a building?

Started by angainor88, July 04, 2018, 12:03:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Maldrick

Played around with this a bit...Thought I would note, in case anyone else sees this thread with the same issue...

If you don't have the "//" in front of MaterialInstance _decalMaterial = "Terrain/TiledDecals/SelectAreaMaterial.rsc" and also have ObjectType _type = RadiusUI; in the ui section you will get a permanent visible radius when the building is selected.

If you don't have the "//" in front of MaterialInstance _decalMaterial = "Terrain/TiledDecals/SelectAreaMaterial.rsc" and DO NOT have ObjectType _type = RadiusUI; in the ui section you will get a visible radius when placing the building but it won't be visible when the footprint or finished building is selected.

If you have the "//" you won't have a visible radius at all.

Awesome, thanks again Tom.  Glad to have that cleared up.
"We are the architects of our actions and we must live with their consequences, whether glorious or tragic."
― Ezio Auditore da Firenze

Tom Sawyer

"marketlocation" defines the object as a market and then "radius" defines the area where citizens are forced to gather food there and where homes profit from happiness. With "tracker" it's not connected as far as I know. I guess it adds functions to track production for statistics.

Maldrick

Thanks, Tom.  I will keep an eye on those as I get into those buildings.
"We are the architects of our actions and we must live with their consequences, whether glorious or tragic."
― Ezio Auditore da Firenze