News:

Welcome to World of Banished!

Main Menu

i am thinking..

Started by thomasjeff, August 05, 2015, 01:41:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

thomasjeff

@carriages// nice if.. since we got warehouses, horses and carts.. why not use them as carriage to increase the carrying capacity.. i mean selectively assign to a warehouse personnel.. and to regulate items within towns..

@about luxury goods// i agree.. better if somebody could add.. luxurious items to make people .. entertained/keep..  its such a difficult thing to add i think (saying without a knowledge on modding).. due. after keeping such things what else got to do with that... oh.. probably save it on a bank.. then it will gain interest every year or five.. (since you got coins).. then a new bldg will now be open.. just saying..

@brickworks, ropery, glassworks and some (which is near to negative) // nice if.. you could increase the output qty's in such the production will be useful to make..

@trading ports// can you.. add on the auto purchase tab.. the specific item you need and amount? (it is ok "no action" if the trader who came doesnt have that specific item you want to auto purchase)..

@animals// you seem to have forgotten dogs(happiness), cats(against plague) & rats(to induce plague) .. just a thought..

8)

RedKetchup

unfortunately, 90% of all your ideas cannot be made :( because in all ideas , you ve put a part of : " changing the game mechanics " and we cant change anything about that.
> > > Support Mods Creation developments with Donations by Paypal  < < <
Click here to Donate by PayPal .

thomasjeff

oh.. i see..

though i am wondering.. which one are the 10% part.. hahaha..

ahh.. another one..

what if.. a type of market(or a supplier).. that you can demand a value to maintain to a specific type of item.. in which.. the people within the its yellow circle will support or people can pick up to that supplier's market..

more likely a fusion of market (that can provide) and or your warehouse (that can pre-select..

btw.. your mods are all great.. thanks and god speed!!