News:

Welcome to World of Banished!

Main Menu

LesiTheDogg - Fantasia

Started by LesiTheDogg, September 27, 2016, 11:03:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nilla

Quote from: Tom Sawyer on October 09, 2016, 01:03:10 PM
I found these deco tiles in the current CC version. Looks interesting. Nordic flags in front of Nordic houses could be a special decorative item... I would not build a flag in front of my house but why not.^^

I have one! Like many in my country (and my neighbor countries, too). Though it's on the back side of the house. The flag isn't always up, it's normally just a small "streamer" in yellow and blue and we often forget the official "flag days", like the kings names day, queens birthday and such things......  :-[

Tom Sawyer

Is this a "yes" to Nordic flags as decorative items? I know, it's a tradition in your countries and would not be a big effort to make some flags (Sweden, Norway, Denmark, Canada etc..)

LesiTheDogg

Hello again  ;D

Finally I have something to show you. My Project has grown a little lately so I decided to post progress.

Comment if you like, what I've made soo far.

from year 33 - 49

kid1293

:)
Love to see your progress!
It's very - surrealistic, in a positive mindbending way.
Just when I think I 'get the picture'  there is another
quirk that just sends me off the cliff.

Thank you for sharing!

Have you tried this for even better pictures?
Zoom Hack

Nilla

Absolutely crazy! Isn't that what you wanted to say @kid1293? I love it too. Can't look enough at it. I would never be able to build something close to this! Please continue to show us your progress!

brads3

Nilla thats cause you are busy testing and restarting. whereas i build too fast and end up with food shortages. or i get different ideas and bored with the town i'm on and start over. but us having fun at it does count.

LesiTheDogg

Thanks all, I love to hear that you look at my project like that. I kinda want it to be crazy and fantastic at same time  ;D

I really like to play Banished lately, because of so many great new mods, the only thing that I really miss is more deco flowers, plants, small bushes ..., that can be placed anywhere.

I think  the time to test Zoom Hack is comming  8) :o ;D

brads3

the mods change it so the game isnt the same. u have options on how u want to play each time u open it. have u tried CC??? they do have some decoration options. DS and REDKETCHUP have some sets also. though even then we are limited.we have 1 dog ,1 cat,and only red tulips,....

LesiTheDogg

Another town update from my side, a lot of crazy little projects in settlement have been done.

I add some new MODS (Pick & Hen brevery, Washing Mod)

Let the pictures say more (zoom hack gallery is comming soon)  8)

from year 49 - 65

LesiTheDogg

some pics doesnt upload right because of unknown reason :)

Discrepancy

Phenomenal town!  :)
I could spend hours exploring it.

LesiTheDogg

I Promise them and here they are Screenshots made using Zoom Hack  8) :o :o ;D

Part 1

LesiTheDogg

Part 2

kid1293

Fantastic screens!

You know, if you zoom in even further and keep zooming you go 'under ground'
and come up 'backwards' (hard to navigate) for even closer pictures.
You even change the elevation of the camera to include the horizon.
Test it.