News:

Welcome to World of Banished!

Main Menu

Question for Mac Users

Started by Abandoned, September 28, 2017, 04:15:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Abandoned

@gatinho65 and I are wondering if Mac users are having any particular problems running Banished or any of the mods.  If so, would be interested in hearing about any solutions you may have found.  All replies will be appreciated.  Thank you

Necora

Abandoned

No @Necora , I was trying to see if we could get some help from other Mac users for gatinho65.  Thank you for asking  :)

I have Windows

Necora

Hmm, so do I. It is a shame if it is a mac related issue, but I can't seem to replicate any of the crashes on my machine.

Abandoned

I have been following threads, I think it must either be Mac or his computer system itself. 

gatinho65

I have updated on the Pine thread, just so nobody there reading thinks oh no something is wacky with the mods lol, instead of the truth which is that it is about running the game on the mac. From now on, I will post my questions here about mac issues, with perhaps just a note in the main thread of a mod in case someone there can come over here and read more and perhaps have some tip for me or anyone else using a mac;) Thanks again for all the help!

Abandoned

Your welcome  :) hopefully we will get some replies from Mac users if they have had similar problems.

benjaminplr

I'm using Banished with Wine since 2017 and it's fine! i'm working right now to add mods. I'll keep you posted if i have some issues about that!