News:

Welcome to World of Banished!

Main Menu

RK Editor Choice - FULL version 1.0

Started by RedKetchup, June 17, 2018, 08:41:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kristahfer

Just noticed that Elk meat is being stored as venison, leather is not a problem, and there is not an Elk entry in the available livestock after using Debug to add all livestock.

Am I missing something or is that on purpose? 

huyle

Quoteit isnt food, it is:
RawMaterialFlags _flags = Health

so the villagers consume it to increase health?

Willows

Love the music, where did you get it/who does it?

Also, I noticed your lighthouse town hall does NOT have an option for no nomads. (shakes finger) Naughty naughty!  :-*

You also don't have a pasture. Or I am blind maybe.....but I did look!
Lifetime Goal: To be the Neighborhood Crazy Cat Lady.

Anyone play and/or mod RCT3? Please pm me! :)

Currently playing RCT3. Send me a pm if needed, I check in daily.

embx61

QuoteJust noticed that Elk meat is being stored as venison, leather is not a problem, and there is not an Elk entry in the available livestock after using Debug to add all livestock.
Am I missing something or is that on purpose?

Elk is a wild animal just like deer in Vanilla so not to be kept in a pasture and that is why it not showing up as livestock in Debug.
[size=8pt][color=teal]My beloved Kathy
As you were you will always be
Treasured forever in my memory[/color][/size]

[size=10pt]For my list of Mods with download links go here[/size]

RedKetchup

Quote from: Kristahfer on June 18, 2018, 09:22:00 PM
Just noticed that Elk meat is being stored as venison, leather is not a problem, and there is not an Elk entry in the available livestock after using Debug to add all livestock.

Elks are only Wild Animals, they arent domesticated at all. they give venison and leather exactly like deers.

Quote from: huyle on June 18, 2018, 10:40:52 PM
Quoteit isnt food, it is:
RawMaterialFlags _flags = Health

so the villagers consume it to increase health?

yes they can use it to get health back in a BathHouse or a Herbalist Hut. during my researches, it was evident they were also used as an health nutrient.
if you dont have a BathHouse ON or an Herbalist Hut ON with a jobber assigned to... they cant use Hops for health.

Quote from: Willows on June 18, 2018, 10:54:34 PM
Love the music, where did you get it/who does it?

they are from Derek & Brandon Fiechter from Indiana, 2 composers who enjoy making music which transports people to mystical worlds and lands. And I strongly suggest to support them if you love what they do. They totally deserve it. !

Also, I noticed your lighthouse town hall does NOT have an option for no nomads. (shakes finger) Naughty naughty!  :-*

Wait wut ? i totally have the Nomad window TAB and the nomad buttons to accept those or deny those. see screenshot.
althought i need to fix something in the graphic 3D files, i need to pull it of 1 tile away from water and fix its brown footprint.

You also don't have a pasture. Or I am blind maybe.....but I did look!

i didnt remade yet a new 3D pasture (along i didnt remade yet a new 3D bridge and a new 3D church)
> > > Support Mods Creation developments with Donations by Paypal  < < <
Click here to Donate by PayPal .

Willows

QuoteWait wut ? i totally have the Nomad window TAB and the nomad buttons to accept those or deny those. see screenshot.
althought i need to fix something in the graphic 3D files, i need to pull it of 1 tile away from water and fix its brown footprint.

I should have clarified....you don't have a town hall WITHOUT the option for nomads. I don't want them constantly bugging me, and me having to stop what I'm doing, go to the town hall and tell them to go away, every 10 mins, lol. Can you make a town hall without nomads?  :)

RedKetchup

the LightHouse is something that can be seen from hundreds of miles around... it is certainly attracting alot, really alot ^^
this is why i did it that way ...

now maybe make a patch to put ontop ?

Willows

Might be a nice addition/option, if you don't mind! :)

Otherwise, I love this mod!! Great work and thank you!!

RedKetchup

Quote from: Willows on June 19, 2018, 12:39:43 PM
Might be a nice addition/option, if you don't mind! :)

Otherwise, I love this mod!! Great work and thank you!!

cause it cannot be an "option" in game like we do ... "F" variants....
and offering 2 differents "LightHouse" in the toolbar... it is not desirable neither. (i am not sure if immigrant code can be take out of the townhall code... (like we cannot delete boats merchant from the TP UI) :P )

so .... send me a PM in couple_days / week if i didnt made a patch yet

brads3

most of KIDD's townhalls don't attract nomads. they come with a piece to add that is separate that will bring nomads.he has several options with the immigration split apart.

RedKetchup

depend, you can totally hide the nomad tab like i totally hide the trades tabs in the warehouse "TP UI". hiding doesnt mean it doesnt exist, you can just not seeing the tab.
and you can ask to delay the immigration for 100,000 years ^^

huyle

does the town hall attract nomad? or only the light house can do it? (the town hall in vanilla toolbar)

RedKetchup

Quote from: huyle on June 19, 2018, 04:15:59 PM
does the town hall attract nomad? or only the light house can do it? (the town hall in vanilla toolbar)

both will attract nomads :)

RedKetchup

i am gonna postpone the live 1.0 for a day, i am trying to draw a New Church real quick .... quick is a big word ^^ cause it takes hours and hours to make something as big ^^

Kristahfer