News:

Welcome to World of Banished!

Main Menu

BRAD'S SETTLING OF AMERICA SERIES 2:Roxbow

Started by brads3, December 10, 2018, 12:03:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Artfactial

I did and tried it a few times now. First I hadn't moved the Pines mod to the last to be loaded, which would crash it instantly. When loading it last it saves fine  adn when I restart the game, the trees have weird textures and it crashes after I unpause.

I haven't been able to find the Lite version of the Pine set, only the one included in Necora's collection and the separate download, both being v105 but the single download a few MB's larger.

RedKetchup

we need to accept when we are mixing mods together that sometimes.... we cannot have everything!

lol
> > > Support Mods Creation developments with Donations by Paypal  < < <
Click here to Donate by PayPal .

brads3

must be the lite version never made the 1.07 upgrade. you will have to add the pine to your next map.

Artfactial

Yeah, I was afraid of that, ohwell, I tried, thanks anyway.:P

kid1293

@brads3 - I am late to the party but can you please tell how much it costs to make a batch of muskets?
I am thinking about them and I can not get CC files.

brads3

off the top of my head no.with testing the RK,all those mods are out of the WinData folder too. your rowhouse mod soes make them.i
i think it is 1 wood,2 iron,and a fuel. the old or main CC uses furnace fuel. the addon frontier mod swaps the fuel to firewood. i did move the CC frontier above your mods ,but haven't tested it to be sure it sets the RH BS to use firewood. maybe it should have an option to use coal too.

the RH BS was always a good option for the forts. those buildings fit well in the small areas.

brads3

test failed. the CC frontier mod idn't override the RH BS. the RH BS does work with the blacksmith tool mod and RK or my precious mods.the CC Bs does not. without changing the entire mod can it be done with a patch? should it have a coal option for fuel?

kid1293

If I go for muskets, IF I do,  I will use firewood. Clean and simple.
Problems is I have to do them from scratch. It will have to be tested.
I can not guarantee exact match to CC.

brads3

ouch,wasn't sure if you still had the coding from when you set the RH mod.

kid1293

I say it again. I never did muskets in RH. Some patch I don't know of.

brads3

ok,that is strange. it affects the RH and workplace tolsmiths.doesn't change any of your other BS's thou.

RedKetchup

you know Kid, you are not obligated to follow CC ... you can do your own things and your own balance :)
> > > Support Mods Creation developments with Donations by Paypal  < < <
Click here to Donate by PayPal .

brads3

i agree, the muskets are only used for the CC frontier addon and the CC BS does make them.