News:

Welcome to World of Banished!

Main Menu

Work in Progress : Rise of the Pharaoh [Mod] Discussion.

Started by RedKetchup, January 25, 2016, 05:49:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RedKetchup

:) that means Bronze and Iron will be in same limit. and you will see written "Bronze" over the limit
> > > Support Mods Creation developments with Donations by Paypal  < < <
Click here to Donate by PayPal .

MarkAnthony

Quote from: RedKetchup on August 25, 2019, 07:17:35 PM
:) that means Bronze and Iron will be in same limit. and you will see written "Bronze" over the limit
That's exactly what I thought you meant, that's why I was pointing out - that that was not what you actually wrote in your above post... that very last line for Iron Bars you said will be in the IRON limit...  That's what I was trying to point out to you.

You typed a BooBoo!   ??? 8) :D
Sometimes it's the very people who no one imagines anything of
        who do the things no one can imagine.

moonbelf

Quote from: MarkAnthony on August 25, 2019, 08:52:12 PM
Quote from: RedKetchup on August 25, 2019, 07:17:35 PM
That's exactly what I thought you meant, that's why I was pointing out - that that was not what you actually wrote in your above post... that very last line for Iron Bars you said will be in the IRON limit...  That's what I was trying to point out to you.

You typed a BooBoo!   ??? 8) :D

@MarkAnthony I didn't take it as a booboo. I take it that bronze and iron will each have their own limits and those limits will be the same.

MarkAnthony

Quote from: moonbelf on August 25, 2019, 09:04:02 PM

I didn't take it as a booboo. I take it that bronze and iron will each have their own limits and those limits will be the same.
Huh? Now I'm confused. The way I read what Red was saying is that he was going to remove the label "Iron"(limit) and rename it "Bronze" (limit) and Iron and Bronze will be under the same label called "Bronze" (limit). That's what I thought he was saying.

Can you explain how you interpreted it? In simpler-speak? LOL because what you wrote above makes no sense to me.

moonbelf

Yes they'll each have their own limits, separate limits. So i.e. bronze limit 100 and iron limit 100 ... separately listed but with the same limits.

RedKetchup

Quote from: moonbelf on August 25, 2019, 09:53:57 PM
Yes they'll each have their own limits, separate limits. So i.e. bronze limit 100 and iron limit 100 ... separately listed but with the same limits.

euh no. it is more like Mark said :)
> > > Support Mods Creation developments with Donations by Paypal  < < <
Click here to Donate by PayPal .

moonbelf

Quote from: RedKetchup on August 26, 2019, 03:16:59 AM
Quote from: moonbelf on August 25, 2019, 09:53:57 PM

euh no. it is more like Mark said :)

Bah! My bad, now I'm embarassed. Sorry @MarkAnthony. Forgive me and I won't use that flat tool :)

MarkAnthony

moonbelf

MarkAnthony

No, I meant in my screenshots of my last RoTP game; the post before the stats.

taniu

@RedKetchup :DThank you so much for inserting ROTP beta1 testing. I would like to add some of my thoughts here - or draw your attention to some new things - will you be able to add something new? but I want to introduce you from the beginning - what do I mean, :P :-[ will you be patient enough and read everything? I divided into stages
Is stage 1 a bit of history? Will  from the beginning of Egypt until its fall?
Ancient Egypt (stegip. Kemet, Black Earth) - a highly developed civilization of the ancient Near East located in northeastern Africa in the valley and delta of the Nile (including oases of the Libyan Desert). During the period of greatest prosperity (New State) including also Nubia (Kush) and Punt in the south, Syropalestine (Retenu) in the northern Asian borders, and Libyan areas in the northwest.
The decline period (the first millennium BC) is Assyrian and Persian domination, and since the conquests of Alexander the Great, the Hellenistic period in the history of Egypt. The last form of ancient Egyptian statehood was the creation of the Roman province of the Nile during the reign of Octavian Augustus (until the Arab conquest in the 7th century CE).
Greetings

taniu

@@RedKetchup ;D the second stage - it is more interesting - because it concerns retailing  between Egypt and its neighbors
Commercial expeditions
Wood was imported from Lewant, which was extremely needed, among others, for the construction of all types of ships, Other items, such as silver vessels and products of other Mediterranean (e.g. Minoan) and Asian cultures (e.g. lapis lazuli) have been exported from there since the Middle Kingdom.
In addition to gold, ostrich feathers, ebony, precious ores and ivory were imported from Nubia [14].
Trade expeditions also reached the shores of Somalia, the ancient country of Punt. . At that time perfumes, myrrh, incense, cinnamon, balsam trees, ebony, ivory, panther shortcuts and live animals of the monkey and baboons [15] were brought.
In exchange for luxury goods and raw materials, the Egyptians supplied their neighbors with gold, silver, hard stone and alabaster dishes, various types of linen, papyrus rolls, ox skins, cords, lentils, dried fish, scarabs, colorful faience, artistic furniture [16] .
The units of exchange during the Old and Middle States were: robes and deben, while in the days of XIX dynasty. (New State) a new unit has appeared: kit.

1 robe weighed 7.5 g gold
1 deben = 12 robes (or 90 g of gold)
1 kit = 1/10 silver debena
I have to check it, what luxury goods do we have?Greetings

taniu

@RedKetchup ;D third stage
Agriculture
In ancient Egypt, cereals and spelled for baking bread and barley for brewing beer were cultivated, wheat probably appeared only in the Greek-Roman period. In addition, legumes were grown, including lentils, chickpeas and sesame; vegetables - lettuce, onions, garlic; fruit - especially dates and grapes, as well as fodder plants for animal food. Beekeeping was also carried out, and papyrus growing on the banks of the river was made of paper, mats, boats and other items.
the variety of animal species that were bred was definitely cattle, pigs, goats, sheep, ducks, geese and most likely pigeons. Chickens have only been known since the time of the New Kingdom .
fishing and hunting of wild birds seem to be closely related to cattle farming. Performances show, for example, people in the bushes engaged in fishing or cutting papyrus. The last stage of fishing often had to be done with fiber, nets or special baskets or hand nets. Hippopotamus hunting shows are also found, which was probably a necessity, not a sport.Will you add something from the crops? .Greetings

taniu

@RedKetchup :D fourth stage
Everyday life of ancient Egyptians
The basis of the diet were barley pies, often served with dried fruit, fish, meat and sauces! The meat was mostly eaten by the rich, mostly lions, antelopes, crocodiles, hippos, fish and various types of waterfowl! The rich who ate meat every day served it with pies, figs, and lettuce often with wine or beer. The poorer ate dried meat and fish with fresh fruit (figs, watermelons) with barley pies.
How did they live
We know the appearance of the Egyptian house and other buildings of ancient Egypt from models placed in tombs. The Egyptians living in the villages lived in mud huts built of Nile mud. They made home appliances from wood or papyrus stalks, a plant that was very popular at the time.
How did they dress
The Egyptians usually wore a loincloth, the rest of the outfit was very scanty, woven of delicate and airy fabrics. Both men and women wore a kind of skirt, the folds of which were collected at the front and put on by the belt. The value and elegance of the outfit was evidenced by the quality of the material and the precision of the folds. Torso in men most often remained naked, women put on their shoulders a short cape, the lower ends of which were tied and held with a skirt. Famous in the whole ancient world, the white of Egyptian fabrics was obtained by exposing the woven material to sunlight. Simple sandals made of wood and hardened leather were put on the feet to protect against hot sand.
Congratulations - I really like the game that there are characters dressed in costumes in the Egyptian climate - but I do not know how it will be with the clothes in the rest? I'm afraid the Egyptians will put on leather clothes? How do you solve this problem? Greetings

taniu

@RedKetchup :D the fifth stage - a bit different from the topics - but I added as a curiosity.
Currently in Egypt, the country's main nutritional crops include:
cereals, mainly: wheat, rice and corn.
legumes: peas, beans, broad beans and lentils.
oilseeds: sesame and peanuts.
vegetables: onions, tomatoes and watermelons.
Of the industrial plants, cotton and sugar cane are the most important. In addition, citrus fruit (mainly oranges and mandarins), vines, bananas, olives, figs and dates are cultivated (2nd place in the world). The reason for this is the use of primitive cultivation methods (the main tools remain: hoe, flail, thorn and sickle, in addition, manual water wheels and pumps are still used) and poor mechanization of agriculture.
Breeding has very little importance in Egypt-the main breeding animals are cattle and buffaloes. They are used primarily as a draft force for agricultural work. In addition, nomadic people breed camels, sheep and goats in the deserts.
I'm interested in, can you add some farming tools?Greetings