News:

Welcome to World of Banished!

Main Menu

Forest Deep V4

Started by kid1293, January 17, 2017, 05:08:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

QueryEverything

Quote from: kid1293 on February 07, 2017, 09:08:19 AM
I think it's nice as it is and it is unique!

Maybe later I can go further on that.
Move all forest stuff up in the trees.  ::)

Right now I am cooking. :)
Adding a few recipes to Market BBQ and Market Soup.

Sounds interesting :D
[color=purple]~ QE, I query because I like learning new things.  [/color]

Banished pinterest & Banished mod ideas
[color=teal](Gently) Please: if you download mods please rate them, this helps & encourages the modders. :) [/color]

taniu

@kid1293
You are very young, talented and creative man, you created  enchanting mods ,only admire the talent . All mods are great. My heart rejoices that you are thinking of new dishes to the kitchen.
  I have a request if you  - added seafood as mussel, clam ,scallop, oyster, lobster and other crayfish and crabs  fish although  ,salmon, trout, tuna, herring, mackerel + vegetables and ketchup or herbs.? I dream sushi, although some of these products has created a "Necora" and "Tom Sawyer ". Only my suggestion . Your 2 kitchens are fantastic   and  fit all new mods CC1.7.NMT, Ds  Small Village, The North. Although other fans think that is enough dishes, like a lot of different buildings, but each story is different or am I right?I support you :)

kid1293

Thank you @taniu !
I am glad that the things I do can make other people happy.

But the kitchen was updated because a person wanted to use
things found in the forest. It was easy to do and it makes sense.
I will not add things from other mods, like oysters or clams.
Why? First - if I add something, people expect me to add
         everything on their wishlist.
         Second - I have no wish to make them more complicated.

phyllida

As I'm new to the forum and normally download through Steam, can someone tell me why all the downloads are .pkm files?? I cannot open these and from what I've read they are associated with Pokemon!

RedKetchup

they are also associated with Banished

you must not try to open it, you just need to copy it to your steam account banished game folder :
should be something like that : c:\SteamApps\common\Banished\WinData\
(or c:\Program files(86)\SteamApps\common\Banished\WinData\  <= depending where you have put your steam account)

and you paste it there.

then you launch the game and go in mod window button and put it on. reload and close completly the game and THEN restart the game a new time and then , there , you can play
> > > Support Mods Creation developments with Donations by Paypal  < < <
Click here to Donate by PayPal .

brads3

after you download check the file properties and make sure the file isn't blocked by your security.

phyllida

Abandoned

@kid1293 I know you are busy but I have a question regarding tree hall and nomads.  Will it attract nomads if you build a trading post and market?  I don't recall seeing a nomad tab in it.  Does tab only appear if required buildings are built?  I don't usually build markets so rely on nomad well to attract nomads.

kid1293

No, it does not attract nomads. I removed the tab since it was not used.

Keep on using the well.
Do you have the old version of the well? (nomads every year)
If so, does it work as it should?

Abandoned

I have the nomad well with the tiny town hall and I get nomads every year.  I only had a problem that one time I tried to remove it when I had the Mission nomad church.  Other than that it works fine.  Will certainly keep using it.  :)

kid1293

I read that Luke had fix a problem with nomads when removing the attractor.
I hope it is solved. I will put one-year code back for mod-button version.

Abandoned

yes, the problem was not the well itself but removing any attractor apparently.  One-year getting nomads is especially nice for small maps with aging mods because you get a steady supply of a few nomads at a time and early in the game when needed most.

kid1293

Just a quick update to the same changes I made for the version with the new toolbar.