News:

Welcome to World of Banished!

Main Menu

What to do with the chicken feathers waste!

Started by taniu, March 21, 2017, 03:17:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

kralyerg

Quote from: Paeng on March 25, 2017, 04:50:14 AM
Cool, I'll put it back in then. Thanks!  :)

Just be aware that it only works with starting conditions that use the vanilla trees. If you pick a starting condition from any mod that has different trees, then flax probably won't grow. But regular trees should work great.

Paeng

Quote from: kralyerg on March 25, 2017, 07:43:47 AMIf you pick a starting condition from any mod that has different trees, then flax probably won't grow.

Yeah, I just learned that the hard way...  :'(

But thanks for the heads-up, at least I know why now...  :)

[i]Heads are round so thoughts can take a turn[/i]
[color=teal][size=8pt]Editor's Choice [b]here[/b][/size][/color]

TheOtherMicheal

Quote from: Paeng on March 25, 2017, 07:32:49 PM
Quote from: kralyerg on March 25, 2017, 07:43:47 AMIf you pick a starting condition from any mod that has different trees, then flax probably won't grow.

Yeah, I just learned that the hard way...  :'(

But thanks for the heads-up, at least I know why now...  :)

My apologies @Paeng I haven't used many of the starting conditions that change trees so I didn't realize that the flax mod wouldn't work with them  :(

Paeng

Quote from: TheOtherMicheal on March 26, 2017, 03:23:57 AMMy apologies

Oh, no problem... and it was definitely worth a try  ;)

But I love the northern pines starts...  :-[
[i]Heads are round so thoughts can take a turn[/i]
[color=teal][size=8pt]Editor's Choice [b]here[/b][/size][/color]

TheOtherMicheal

Well I found that the flax mod does work with the Appalachian start, so @Paeng maybe it's worth trying them all to see what happens?

tanypredator

I was thinking about adding such recipe (flax+feathers=warm clothes), but I hadn't yet used any feathers mods, so I was thinking of making my own, and then I've gone to real life.

About other start conditions - anyway, there must be flax as a crop in my mod, and maybe wild flax would still be spawned by trees with only a model changed (not 'template' file), but I've never tested it.

taniu

What to do to get rid of crayon feathers. Maybe a feather - decorations : eg Indian plume, Idian's amulets, fish bait, various tribal masks . Can be added to the tailor or creation of a craftsman who makes ornaments; Feathers + cloth? Canvas / collon? Hook + feathers? :'(