News:

Welcome to World of Banished!

Main Menu

Town Hall Production Statistics

Started by irrelevant, June 09, 2014, 05:30:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

irrelevant

I monitor the town hall production statistics pretty closely, particularly the food used/produced. This (along with fuel) seems to me to be the make or break factor.

For the past several years I have noticed that my food consumption consistently exceeds my production, not by a great deal, but in the 5-10% range. My food stockpile however grows steadily (now over 100k with population approaching 500).

One thing I am doing that may be throwing the accounting off is I have about a dozen taverns, and I import scads of fruit, like 20,000-40,000 per year.

As a result I believe that the consumption of this fruit for ale production is counted as food used, but the purchase of the fruit is not counted as food produced. Does anyone know?

salamander

I think the Production value in the Town Hall does not take into account any food that is imported by trade -- only what you actually produce in-town with farms, gatherers, etc...

Kaldir

I have a feeling that the consumption of food (or other resources) also takes into account what you put in trading posts. It is in some way 'used' and not available. My firewood often has very high fluctuations in usage.

And I think resources bought from merchants are not counted as produced. But I haven't done any research into it.

RedKetchup

i noticed :

food you produce : count
food you buy : don't count
food you send to trading post : already counted and also count as being used.

like if you do same as me... i love to take all my venison from hunters and sell it for 3x the price for fruits, vegetables, grains, stones, etc..
all venison count when the hunters killed the deers and brought back the food into barns/markets but when i ask the trading post to sell it , it is not being deducted thenafter and still count as being used.

same for all the other things (like firewood)
> > > Support Mods Creation developments with Donations by Paypal  < < <
Click here to Donate by PayPal .

irrelevant