News:

Welcome to World of Banished!

Main Menu

assobanana76: New Las Vegans

Started by assobanana76, January 08, 2015, 04:25:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

paralias

in vanilla banished i was spending days changing valley maps to find one with the most flat land

assobanana76

if you find grammatical errors have to be angry with GoogleTranslate! however, I am studying!!

RedKetchup

btw did you know if you put the number '4' at the 4th, 5th and 6th digits, you will get a map with more 'resources' than usual? i heard that once :)

like 123444321 or 987444789 :)
> > > Support Mods Creation developments with Donations by Paypal  < < <
Click here to Donate by PayPal .

assobanana76

Quote from: RedKetchup on April 30, 2015, 04:21:46 AM
btw did you know if you put the number '4' at the 4th, 5th and 6th digits, you will get a map with more 'resources' than usual? i heard that once :)

like 123444321 or 987444789 :)
is an urban legend?  ???
if you find grammatical errors have to be angry with GoogleTranslate! however, I am studying!!

RedKetchup

> > > Support Mods Creation developments with Donations by Paypal  < < <
Click here to Donate by PayPal .

assobanana76

then I will test this legend with the next city ..  ???

assobanana76

ihihihihih
I still have to "finish" New Las Vegans and already have in my head the next project ..
something like this ..

taking into account that can not be achieved crops diagonals and that I should find a map with a main river that splits (do not think there is possible) .. or alternatively a main river and several tributaries ..

assobanana76

I had to overcome in this way the road indelible!
I had to demolish and rebuild the entire farmhouse, which produce clothes of linen and cotton, keeping in mind the four central tiles!
the problem is that it looks the same even in the farmhouse that produce bread with crops of corn and weat, grain silos, water / wind mill and baker!
there is a central road that bisects that there is not visually but which prevents any construction that is not a road!
I have to redesign all the space in the upper left!

assobanana76

UPDATE YEAR 38

and here is the new farmhouse that produce clothes!
there are only two houses on the 2nd and 3rd floor to do, and then it's over!

next farmhouse .. wheat / corn / silos / mills / homes / Baker (already built the medieval water mill)!

below the entire area which will be dedicated to the farmhouse!

irrelevant

@assobanana76 very attractive town! Thanks for sharing.

assobanana76

Quote from: irrelevant on May 19, 2015, 05:50:35 AM
@assobanana76 very attractive town! Thanks for sharing.
@irrelevant
thanks!
and great ideas I have in my head !!  ;D

I am running as usual but I'm so so excited about how it is evolving area of the farmhouse that at least one screenshot I want to post it!
almost over the "grain farmhouse" (even if I want to turn 90 ° that silos!) and the "honey farmhouse (there are plants and flowers for the bees !!)

Next in the program "oil farmhouse" with the press, olive orchard, sunflower / flax crops.

assobanana76

UPDATE YEAR 50

I am enthusiastic!
I never got that far in the years and numbers of citizens!
50 years and 141 people!
and everything seems to be going well!
no crisis of food, cold, tools!
I decided to use only one builder who builds many buildings throughout the year and a new house every odd year.
for the moment I have only one TP, two schools, recently the town hall (never built before), a hospital, two BS (a steel and other iron) and two markets (but soon I will build two 12x12 with individual stalls).
I built (almost definitely) four farmhouse (grain, clothes, "bees", and varied)
I'm redoing the whole market under the medieval houses because too tight ..
many screenshots below ..

assobanana76

UPDATE YEAR 60

Here we are at year 60!
in the meantime many things have happened ..
the more important the arrival of 20 nomads who allowed me to fill almost all jobs (only remain to be filled vendors and traders, the category which will ultimately be the more substantial)
everything seems to be going well for the moment.. no crisis .. .. not of food, not of tools, not of clothes, not of fuel ..
the thing that worked well was the use of a single builder (so as not to consume too many resources constructive and allow growth gradually correct .. production buildings in even years and a house in odd years ..) and the use of 10% of the total of the workers as "laborer" ..
below some screenshots with the explanation of what has been done ..

construction of the town hall ..

arrival and, almost immediately, the nomads warmly welcomed ..

city from above ..

farms area..

grain farmhouse ..

clothes farmhouse ..

honey / wax farmhouse ..

small crops farmhouse with vegan scarecrow..  ;D

urban area with "diagonal suq" to build and "Native Park" ..

Japanese district ..

@RedKetchup 's market

polluted area ..

Oh !! and a corner of paradise thanks to @Darkbibou !

Nilla

As always, your settlement looks very nice.

One question; Where do the miners, quarryworkers and charcoal burner live?. I see no houses in that area. And where do they put the resources? I also see no stockpiles. Remember; the productivity is very much dependent on the distance the people have to walk between workplace - store and workplace - home. Long distances is a waste of work. People spend time walking instead of working.

assobanana76

Quote from: Nilla on June 08, 2015, 02:09:57 AM
As always, your settlement looks very nice.

One question; Where do the miners, quarryworkers and charcoal burner live?. I see no houses in that area. And where do they put the resources? I also see no stockpiles. Remember; the productivity is very much dependent on the distance the people have to walk between workplace - store and workplace - home. Long distances is a waste of work. People spend time walking instead of working.
thanks!  ;D

you are right .. the screenshots do not see well ..

the bridge that you see at the bottom of this screenshot...

..It is what you see in the following screenshots ..

They live mostly in the medieval buildings across the river and lay their resources behind the two blacksmiths that are seen in the screenshot ..

I do not know if it is very efficient but considered that, having only a builder resources are not consumed faster excluding iron used for tools but, currently, seems sufficient to requests ..

also considers that on the bottom right corner of this screenshot..

..district of log-house will be built close to the sawmill that I assume are also inhabited by miners and stonecutters.