News:

Welcome to World of Banished!

Main Menu

Current Mod List and potential mods question

Started by ertira, April 03, 2016, 07:18:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ertira

Hello,
I seem to be "recaptured" by Banished again. Oh my. I am setting up various beginning maps to familiarize myself with their potential and difficulties.
These are my currently used mods in load order.
CC No Smoke 8(10.4)
CC Light Rain 1(10.4)
Radius ReColour 1(10.4)
Colorful 2 floor Little Houses 1(10.4)
Increased Resources Combined 1(10.4)
CC 1.61 The Forge Awakens 161(10.5B)
New Medieval Town 2.02 2(10.5B)
Something Really Fishy 1(1.4)
Tombstone Removal 1(10.4B)
One year is one year 15081927(10.4)

I would like to also try/use
   Big Horny Animals
   Tree Growth and Life
   1 of the Markets, possibly the UltraMarket
   Tree of Life (if placed above CC, removes the CC map options for its own, if below do not see anything...possibly wrong version though...will check)
   Hard Labor.   

Will also use Blacksmith Tools(above CC), Chickens Plus(above CC) and Renewable Resource(Below CC) which were downloaded from CC site.

I was wondering if anyone has used any of the "want to use" mods in their game play and if so where were they placed, above or below a particular mod.

I would like to learn the new options/menus/game potential with easy resource generation so I can focus on planning, combinations, hub design etc...
without being hampered by micro-management. Also I sense many of these will be useful for population spamming :) Possibly a Sanctuary Redux coming?

Hope this is the right spot for this :)

Thanks, Ertira

ertira

Ok read the CC forum concerning ToL. The mod does not work with CC enabled do to starting conditions choice. Shucks. I possibly should learn to read all the forums prior to posting. :)