News:

Welcome to World of Banished!

Main Menu

DS Jetty & Bridge v2.1 (updated 20 April 2018)

Started by Discrepancy, February 16, 2017, 07:54:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

elemental

Can I ask what the difference is between the searcher and the collector?

Discrepancy

searcher will produce both logs and firewood randomly, the collector you select the output.

elemental

Thanks for that. Obviously I haven't build them yet, but I plan to in my next game.

Nilla

Quote from: Discrepancy on May 13, 2018, 04:47:30 PM

first build collector if using selection method will produce a total of 250 before upgrade/demolish, which gives another 50 production.
random production is total of 300 before upgrade/demolish, which gives another 50 production.

These numbers surprise me. I primary collect only logs with the searcher. 2 worker collect at least 120 logs each year. And I had it running much longer, than 2 years before upgrading. Also after upgrading it ran several years making 50+20 logs/firewood.

Discrepancy

I think the maximum production of buildings is each round of rawmaterial, not the individual resource number. so in the north you get 6 wood for each work cycle. times that by the 250 maximum the collector has and you will have a total building production of 1500, with the demolish/upgrade producing another 100.

In vanilla jetties, it creates less before expires, with only the 2-3 logs created, so a total of 500-750 in the buildings.

Freedom

@RedKetchup Thank you. This is the patch I asked for.
Quotein case all you only wanted in fact ... is a patch that doesnt change your fertilizer setup but only allow the greenhouse to store and custon7 and custom4 ....
use this patch ontop. note maybe you will have to destroy the greenhouses and rebuild

As expected, I did have to destroy and rebuild the greenhouses before things started working.

Sorry for any confusion; My personal preference would be to have fertilizer stay as misc (custom7). Others seem to prefer it as a material (custom4). Either way, since it's being coded differently by different modders, your patch is needed for compatibility. It is much appreciated.

huyle

after trading and forged, i have some iron fitting but no place to store it, i try to build a jetty storage for iron fitting but it requires iron fitting itself. so my iron fitting stuck in trading post and i cant use it

Voeille

That's really strange, my iron fittings go to various storage buildings just fine.

huyle

i tried multiple storages from many mods, and finally, the EB storage can store iron fitting  8)

Willows

Just a little bit confused about the fertilizer issue. Where is it being stored again?
Lifetime Goal: To be the Neighborhood Crazy Cat Lady.

Anyone play and/or mod RCT3? Please pm me! :)

Currently playing RCT3. Send me a pm if needed, I check in daily.

RedKetchup

Quote from: Willows on June 09, 2018, 07:00:14 PM
Just a little bit confused about the fertilizer issue. Where is it being stored again?

depends from which mod and which of these mods come first in your top list....

fertilizer from RK Ed is stored on stockpiles. previously in barns(last year)
> > > Support Mods Creation developments with Donations by Paypal  < < <
Click here to Donate by PayPal .

Willows

I have CC Journey, but not your mod. DS Jetty and Docks is just below CC Journey which is on top.
Lifetime Goal: To be the Neighborhood Crazy Cat Lady.

Anyone play and/or mod RCT3? Please pm me! :)

Currently playing RCT3. Send me a pm if needed, I check in daily.

Discrepancy

fertilizer is a Raw Material like clay & sand, it is stored on the stockpiles. Not sure what or if CC has fertilizer?

elemental

embx61

QuoteI would have preferred, to store fertilizer on an old fashioned "manure stack" but for that, it needs its own "flag". And Red is a very social guy, who don't want to occupy a "flag" only for his fertilizer. That's the reason things are this way. In any case, I like it much better on stockpiles than in every barn.

Since Luke gave us the extra 10 flags 2 of them are collecting dust. (Reserved 1 and 2)
Red should just use one of them for his fodder. There are more flags with just 1 item attached to them in Vanilla, like stone for example.

Tom uses the 2 reserved flags in The North and rightfully so.

There will always be a bit of some mods not  being 100% compatible.

I know of only 1 guy who is "crazy" enough to play with about all the big mods together on a map  (Just kidding brads )

I think the 2 reserved flags should be utilized as now they are doing nothing at all (Besides in The North)
[size=8pt][color=teal]My beloved Kathy
As you were you will always be
Treasured forever in my memory[/color][/size]

[size=10pt]For my list of Mods with download links go here[/size]