News:

Welcome to World of Banished!

Main Menu

A few more mods I wish were updated

Started by Goblin Girl, September 15, 2017, 06:23:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Goblin Girl

Red's tailor and blacksmith that sit on a street corner, and also his apiary.  Are you planning to update those eventually, Red? (Oh, please oh please!)  ;)

And then, there was a little urban beekeeper in Mega Mod. There were two versions--one that you could choose which product was made, and the other made all of them simultaneously. I have no idea who made it, but I loved squeezing those things in behind buildings in urban areas.

raerae2

I think Red is slowly working through updating everything from the NMT mod. So eventually maybe.

As for the small bee keepers, those were by Discrepancy. They are part of a bigger mod, the DS Small Village: Production.

http://worldofbanished.com/index.php?action=downloads;sa=view;down=258

RedKetchup

Quote from: Goblin Girl on September 15, 2017, 06:23:25 PM
Red's tailor and blacksmith that sit on a street corner, and also his apiary.  Are you planning to update those eventually, Red? (Oh, please oh please!)  ;)

eventually. everything i do take times :( when i succeed to post something... i always need a good week after to push myself to continue to do something else ^^
and when it takes too much time to get to the end of something... can take a month before i get back to it :P

since a good year i dont feel to pass my 16hrs per day to do this  :-[
> > > Support Mods Creation developments with Donations by Paypal  < < <
Click here to Donate by PayPal .

Goblin Girl

I love your stuff, Red.  I know it's a lot of painstaking work.  I will wait patiently, then.   :)

Thanks raerae2. for giving me the link to that!  I'll go download it.

brads3

while we wait for the upgrade,the old NMT does work. the compatibility 1.7 @ BL fixes the limit/flag issues totally.the housing upgrade was a huge undetaking. REd can take a break,it is well deserved. with modders busy,it is a good time for a long game play.my TOWNS map is over 110 years.there are already several mods developed that i want to try once this map is finished.