News:

Welcome to World of Banished!

Main Menu

"Revolution" Inspired Mod Suggestion

Started by c_jayy93, October 21, 2017, 11:39:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

kid1293

There are many mods that will fill your request.
It's all about role-playing. Houses are many times the same.

I don't know if a suburban area fits with gatherers and hunters.  :-X

Tom Sawyer

Looks like modern detached houses from any US suburb with garages for at least 2 cars.^^ We definitely don't have something like this in Banished and post apoc scenario sounds cool. But I always notice that people love medieval and rustic old time styles much more than modern stuff. I also agree with Kid and I think his colonial houses mod for example is suitable for playing around in such a setting. :)

galensgranny

I like to have some modern, typical looking houses from any US suburb in some of my gameplay.  Often, I imagine my Bannies are from current times, and they have to be hunters and gatherers at first since they don't have other options for food.

The colonial houses already available can fit in current times, as well as Red Ketchup's NMT3.0Series LittleHousing for 1.0.7 (love the porches, which I also have on my real house).  Kid's Stone House addon also has houses that fit in current times.

But, there still is room in the game for more typical looking US suburban homes.   Or maybe Kid would make his Stone House addon houses in more color and wall texture variations (gray roofs for sure).