News:

Welcome to World of Banished!

Main Menu

RKEditorChoice BETA13 open

Started by RedKetchup, February 03, 2018, 11:04:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

huyle

one more thing I think you should change is the amount of beef and leather that the milk cows produce, they produce the same amount of leather and beef as the normal cattle. i think the normal cattle should produce more beef and leather than any type of milk cow, since the milk cow was genetically modified just to increase the milk

kid1293

Not that easy. Beef and leather comes in 'packages' already with a set amount.
To change that would change every occurences of beef and leather in game. Not a good idea.

huyle

@kid1293, so, is it possible to remove the leather from cow and increase the milk?

kid1293

Yes, it is possible. With another cow model we could have both.
Animation is a **** , sorry for the language :)

Anything is possible if we change vanilla cow. But be aware that some people
are not ready to give up leather. I think it is possible to have both with identical cows.
Confusing, you have to remember what you put in pasture.
I don't know if CC cows have a proper animation. ShockPuppet solved most of
model problems before he went away. It is not advisable to ask for more.
Maybe the only way is, as @taniu suggested - Contact Luke who made the game.

I want moose and wolf and bear in forest!

RedKetchup

cattle :
      "Template/RawMaterialBeef.rsc"
      "Template/RawMaterialLeather.rsc"

cow:
      "Template/RawMaterialLeather.rsc"

so cattle drop double amount of beef and same amount of leather to compare to cow.
but cow drop milk regulary. cattle don't
> > > Support Mods Creation developments with Donations by Paypal  < < <
Click here to Donate by PayPal .

huyle

@RedKetchup
can you tell me how many steak/lampchop/... can be made from 1 piece of meat?

//i dont know if this thing only appear in my save: stablemen dont drop fertilizer in the nearest stockpiles. they drop it in the same stockpile where they picked the thatch. the thatch was harvested all across the town, and the botanist have to walk a long way to take the fertilizer

RedKetchup

Quote from: huyle on May 29, 2018, 01:01:26 PM
@RedKetchup
can you tell me how many steak/lampchop/... can be made from 1 piece of meat?

//i dont know if this thing only appear in my save: stablemen dont drop fertilizer in the nearest stockpiles. they drop it in the same stockpile where they picked the thatch. the thatch was harvested all across the town, and the botanist have to walk a long way to take the fertilizer

as i said there : http://worldofbanished.com/index.php?topic=2443.0 it always double the input
you take 12 beef and make 24 steaks.
incase of some extra like smoke meats... you take 12 beef 1 firewood and get 24 smoked meat that stay at 3 value cause the firewood that imply(instead of 2 value with no extra intake) the thumb rule is always you double.

of course, it is always an education optimization. if no education will always be an intake of 12 and create 16 product.

about your fertilizer... you need a better strategy about your storage :) if the storage that had the thatch doesnt allow fertilizer... he cant put your fertilizer there :) and will be stored elsewhere.

Nilla

@huyle, when you use the /fodder/fertilizer/greenhouse chain logistic is the big problem. As I tested RK Ed I made a lot of experimenting. My blogs are long and I wrote  a lot about it, so I will make a small summary of my findings.

For some reason Bannis love to carry fertilizer around. You can find it on every possible location, not only where the thatch came from. Look around your map and after awhile you´ll find it on the most remote stockpile. Fodder is similar. 

To avoid this I can recommend this;
-only use specialized stockpiles, not only for material (fertilizer) and construction (fodder); for everything. If you make bricks and glass, you will still find some fertilizer on the stockpiles, you built for clay and sand but not out in the woods, where you want logs and stone.
-use the small specialized charts for material and construction close to where they are produced and consumed but use no vendor (at least not all the time). If the stable person once put the fertilizer in the chart, it stays there until it's consumed, no laborer carries it away. If you use a vendor there will be a lot of clay and sand in these carts as well.

huyle

@Nilla i tried using the specialized stockpile from NMT and Kid's mod. it seems like bannies prefer the vanilla stockpiles than the specialized

Nilla

I know, that´s why I said;
Quote-only use specialized stockpiles, not only for material (fertilizer) and construction (fodder); for everything

RedKetchup

you are another one who need to use specialized carts ^^

huyle

first town reach 100 years with this mod, about 16hrs ingame
i really really love the glass house, its sooo adorable :)

i even build it before i get the first seed from trader

RedKetchup

Build Beta 13 available !!!
Changed all the tavern/alcohol production chain. Although you will able to continue to make the old ale (which has been lowered to 6 value), you will now able to make beer and strong beer.
A new building has been made : The MaltHouse. This new building will take your grain and make a new resource: malt. the tavern will take your malt and make beers of it. Strong beer will also require hops resource, the value of beer will be 8 value, strong beer will have a value of 10. A new orchard plant : Hops has been made.

it is possible i made some tweaks here and there... but i can't remember what ^^ hehe

WARNING Save Compatibilities: you ABSOLUTELY need to destroy all your taverns in all your RK Ed save games before making the switch or you wont be able to load those save games. This is because the look of the tavern has changed, making it non compatible with old vanilla tavern.

Nilla

Sorry,@huyle, I can't see your pictures. There's only a sign similar to a street sign; "no entrance".

And yes, I think that's also what makes this method great; you don't need to wait for the seed merchant. But since it's so tricky with several steps and materials that aren't so easy to handle, and need a lot of space, I don't find it like cheat, not at all. :)

Thanks Red for the upgrade. I will try it eventually. It's on my "itching" list. ;)

huyle

@RedKetchup thank you so much for the update. im learning some 3D modeling, i wish i can do something to help (im studying in an architectural college)

@Nilla i fixed the img link above