News:

Welcome to World of Banished!

Main Menu

RKEditorChoice BETA13 open

Started by RedKetchup, February 03, 2018, 11:04:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nilla

Thank you @huyle. The pictures are nice. I like the way you use the ghosted roofs on the pastures, very creative! :) Do you get enough fertilizer to all these greenhouses together? It's looks good, but to my experience, it's better to spread them.

RedKetchup

> > > Support Mods Creation developments with Donations by Paypal  < < <
Click here to Donate by PayPal .

huyle

@Nilla  i think [1thatch farmer-2well(or EB's water reservoir to save stone)-2 stable] is enough for 6 glass house. but im considering where to build the thatch farmer(TF). in the latest town, i build it nearby the forest lodge(FL), save lots of space but the workers walk a long way to collect thatch. if i build TF and glass house in a separate area, it wastes lots of space just to grown thatch, especially in valley map. i think a vendor who collect only [thatch-fertilizer-water-flower] may solve this problem

@RedKetchup  hello RK, i have an idea for the canal. i think about a canal cover that buildable on water and walkable (looks like the DS's jetty mod). this one (a half height of normal canal and allow the river flow under it) can be used as a bridge across the river
the 3way/4way cover canal can be used to cover the flaw water direction
and also a 3 tiles-wide bridge but has 1 tile on it to walk. the 2 tiles bridge makes the villager move in zigzag way

huyle

@Nilla i dont know if you mention about this before. and not only fertilizer, i think every item (food, material,...) was randomly picked and dropped all across the town. when the villagers finish their current job (production reach limit or no material required in their working building) , they become a laborer for a short time and "picking up resources" or "placing inventory" etc... before they get back to their job, especially trader and farmer since they dont have a full-time job. they collect various items and drop it anywhere they go. some of my farmers even chopping tree when the crop is already 99%, and then the temp drop to -1*C in the middle autumn  :(

RedKetchup

Quote from: huyle on May 31, 2018, 04:30:30 AM

and also a 3 tiles-wide bridge but has 1 tile on it to walk. the 2 tiles bridge makes the villager move in zigzag way

we would have no choice to make it zigzag there too so the boat can pass. those pieces arent a special feature "bridge" which would let the boat pass under.
banished is that, some feature are often linked to something else and cant seperate those without a crash or accept everything as a whole.

huyle

thanks for explaining

i notice that you classified the thatch farmer and stable as misc, but they actually store in a material stockpile, can you re-classified them to misc? so i can use the misc wagon to collect them as well as flowers

RedKetchup

Quote from: huyle on May 31, 2018, 12:55:22 PM
thanks for explaining

i notice that you classified the thatch farmer and stable as misc, but they actually store in a material stockpile, can you re-classified them to misc? so i can use the misc wagon to collect them as well as flowers

thatch = is custom5 = Construction because the original mod that came from : Nat-Div
flowers = is  custom 7 = Miscelleneous

huyle

@RedKetchup how about water, i see it was classified into food, is it vegetable?

tuggistar

Thank you very much for the new version of this mod redketchup ;D. You can show what mods is already there in Rkeditorchoice Beta13, I'm a little confused what mods is and what is not.

RedKetchup

Quote from: huyle on May 31, 2018, 02:30:59 PM
@RedKetchup how about water, i see it was classified into food, is it vegetable?

water is water, drinkable, classified as food, but there is no nutricient in it, no vegetable, no fruit, no proteins.. nothing. just edible thats all

BlueFireChelle

@RedKetchup  just a quick question regarding NMT 2.04 (not necessarily in this BETA version, but in the standalone mod) does anyone else have a problem with the Medieval Tailor and making Survival Coats? It seems they are set for "reed" rather than "reeds". Is there a separate resource gatherer for the "reed" that I have missed, or is it a typo? I really like this tailor, so I keep using it, but it would be great to be able to make the survival coats if its an easy fix. I've always had problems with it also taking silk (the silk carrying labourer just goes back and forth but won't actually unload) so I assumed my previous laptop had a glitch with the mod seeing as no one else has mentioned it. But my fresh install of the mod still has this issue. Any ideas?

RedKetchup

euh.... Never in my life i used "reed" or "reeds" yet. I never added that resource in any of my mods yet.

So certainly, it comes from megamod and megamod comes from BlackLiquid and Kralyerg. :)
Inside the pure and old NMT 2.04, reeds doesnt exist :)

tuggistar

What mods have been added to Rkeditorchoice beta13. I haven't received a reply from a previous post. :( A small suggestion: it is possible in the first post to put a list of mods which already is and which are not in this mod.

RedKetchup

I added Boston Houses 1 v 3.0 and Boston Houses 2 v 1.0, and changed the ale / tavern chain.

Nilla

I think @tuggistar means, that he/she wants to know which of all your mods are a part of RK Ed, not necessarily which you've added new to this version. I suggest @tuggistar that you start your game with this big, great mod only (maybe together with some mods from other modders you want to use) and if something is missing, you simply add it along the way. There are some rumours, that it's bad, to add mods to an existing game. But that's the way I normally do it, without trouble.