News:

Welcome to World of Banished!

Main Menu

market vendors???

Started by brads3, February 05, 2017, 09:29:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

brads3

hmm i have been told this does not work. when i 1st started using markets,i had a vendor who would run all over the entire map and stock everyone up. i was expanding into a far corner of the map, was going to build a mining town. since i knew it would need food and supplies,i set a market to start getting stock moved there. it was a long ways from the map center around a lake to get to this corner.after a while i noticed the vendor was way outside his circle and that he wasn't just getting stocks but actually taking stocks to the other areas and stocking the houses and workshops as well. i only had 1 vendor at the time. that busy vendor would stock everyone not just markets and he was not limited by his original market circle at all. i do miss him he worked harder than anyone since,lol.
   has anyone seen my vendor?? please send him back!! seriously i have several market mods and  my mod order is shuffled since then. is there a market that works this way??? slinks small markets,rowhouse,NMT,etc??? or was this just a crazy glitch?? thank you

Abandoned

@brads3 LOL, sorry I haven't seen your vendor, I can't be of much help.  I don't often have spare people to operate markets and when I did have that nice wagon vendor back in Smallville, he was brutally murdered, stabbed I think.  Good luck with markets.