News:

Welcome to World of Banished!

Main Menu

Hi & ty for all the great work on all the mods

Started by EyenKeira, October 17, 2019, 03:57:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

EyenKeira

Hi everyone! I used to play banished with the CC mod and it was great, now i found out there's all this great new mods out there so i'm gonna give those a try. Ty all so much for all your hard work on this!

RedKetchup

> > > Support Mods Creation developments with Donations by Paypal  < < <
Click here to Donate by PayPal .

Landei

Metoo  :D  Years ago, I must have invested hundreds of hours into modding Morrowind, Oblivion, Skyrim, Fallout 3 etc with many duzends of mods each to get the best possible experience out of it - after all, anticipation is the greatest joy, and the possibilities and expansions added by mods - even when it´s so many that you would not even use a major part of it - is what gives "modable" games a kind of depth that makes them feel like the only true AAA.
Don´t play all that much anymore, but recently installed Banished. Nice little village builder that reminded me of the old "Cultures"-series. Then I recognized coincidentaly that there are a "few" mods too - and then stumbled over THIS website.... Once again overwhelmed - and happy! Thank you once again to all modders for wasting my time in such a great way - love it (no cynicism here)!  :D

(...and yeah, for what it´s worth, this post is also for not getting purged, but I really wanted to second the first post as well)