News:

Welcome to World of Banished!

Main Menu

RK Editor Choice Edition 1.22 Light

Started by RedKetchup, December 24, 2018, 04:00:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

marzmove

why just me cant play this mod , i allways get fatal error when playing this mod :( on the first its normal but after few minutes allways fatal error and if i click on building rk fatal error too , i try just use this mod but still same

brads3

any other mods? does it happen when you click a certain building? did you enable the mod, exit the game completely, and restart?

RedKetchup

can i see a screenshot of your mod window , please ? what is enabled ?
> > > Support Mods Creation developments with Donations by Paypal  < < <
Click here to Donate by PayPal .

marzmove

this my mod , but i try just use rk editor its same fatal error , i already try 1.10, 1.11, 1.22 and they all same fatal error , before use rk mod i use mega mod and its fine,

just building in rk mod

brads3

what version of banished do youi have?make sure you have the latest.there ws a 1.07 ugrade and then a 1.07 final. the fina allowed for more supplies for building requirements. must be version 1.07 build 170910.

if that is not the issue,i would move all other mods out of the WinData folder and go in and delete the game registry.

estherhb

I noticed that you are using an out-of-date version of Colonial Charter (NF - New Frontier) that is not compatible with the current version of Banished. You should update that to Colonial Charter 1.76.

RedKetchup

Quote from: estherhb on January 03, 2019, 08:46:31 AM
I noticed that you are using an out-of-date version of Colonial Charter (NF - New Frontier) that is not compatible with the current version of Banished. You should update that to Colonial Charter 1.76.

right.

marzmove

but i already try just using rk mod but still fatal error , maybe its my banished version need to update

brads3

Quote from: brads3 on January 03, 2019, 07:25:30 AM
what version of banished do youi have?make sure you have the latest.there ws a 1.07 ugrade and then a 1.07 final. the fina allowed for more supplies for building requirements. must be version 1.07 build 170910.

if that is not the issue,i would move all other mods out of the WinData folder and go in and delete the game registry.

make sure when you start the game it says those numbers at the bottom. you may have the beta 1.07 not the final. the final allows more slots for   building requirements. the old way only allowed 3.

RedKetchup

version 1.0.7 build 170910

also you cannot take a save of an old non-RKEC and try to converting it to RKEC by enable the mod inside the game. (nor you can start a new game without RKEC and enable RKEC after the map has been generated with old vanilla things.)
This mod replace 99,8% of all vanilla buildings by new ones. so since the old old will be gone, but still there on the ground, that will lead to a crash.

marzmove

thank guys finally i can play RKEC mod after update banished version   :D

RedKetchup

Quote from: marzmove on January 03, 2019, 11:31:34 PM
thank guys finally i can play RKEC mod after update banished version   :D

GREAT !!!

wreckcelsior

Haha... I noticed someone mentioned watching Keralis using your mod and I am the same. 
I haven't played for a while and saw his playthrough featuring your fantastic mod, so I decided to start a new game.
My favourite favourite thing, by far, is the way the flowers have been fixed into bunches rather than those single flowers from the past... environments can now look much more natural.
The entire mod is great with the flowers being the icing on the cake.

Excellent work RK, and thank you.

cheers.