News:

Welcome to World of Banished!

Main Menu

Town Hall Crash

Started by LadyMarmalade, June 14, 2018, 02:54:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

brads3

i did find NECORA's notes. the order should be flax,new pine flora,new flora,then pine mod

embx61

According to the download info from Necora, the Pine set 1.05 contains a Town hall.
[size=8pt][color=teal]My beloved Kathy
As you were you will always be
Treasured forever in my memory[/color][/size]

[size=10pt]For my list of Mods with download links go here[/size]

RedKetchup

Quote from: embx61 on June 15, 2018, 05:39:52 AM
According to the download info from Necora, the Pine set 1.05 contains a Town hall.

a new custom townhall ?

@brads3

maybe cause in 12c ... i wasnt calling a full read of the townhall, only independant pieces, paragraphs, only the one i modified :
      "Template/TownHall.rsc:toolbar",
      "Template/TownHall.rsc:immigration",
      "Template/TownHall.rsc:map",
      "Template/TownHall.rsc:decal",
      "Template/TownHall.rsc:picking",
      "Template/TownHall.rsc:model",
      "Template/TownHall.rsc:highlight",
      "Template/TownHall.rsc:interact",
      "Template/TownHall.rsc:build",
      "Template/TownHall.rsc:ui",

it was done like this because some people asked me to let them put a special "upgrade" button on vanilla buildings. like CC for example, add some upgrade versions on certain buildings for more capacities... for example
> > > Support Mods Creation developments with Donations by Paypal  < < <
Click here to Donate by PayPal .

LadyMarmalade

@brads3 - I have both Flora mods because thats what was recommended in the thread, I thought that was correct?

@RedKetchup - Ok I tried various mods and orders.  When placing vanilla Town Hall

1.  RK Editors Choice only - No crashes
2.  RK Editors choice plus New Flora - No crashes, either order
3.  RK editors Choice, New Flora and New Pine Flora - No crashes, any order
4.  RK Editors Choice, New Flora, NewPineFlora, Flax Patch - Crashes unless RK Editors Choice loads first.
5.  RK Editors Choice, New Flora, NewPineFlora, Flax Patch and Martime Pine Set - When RK Editors choice loads last it crashes - When loaded first - no crashes.

(Which brings me to the same conclusion - if I want to play with everything (except the firewood) spawning I just need to play without a vanilla Town Hall.)
I am not a Gamer because I don't have a life but because I choose to have many.

embx61

Yes a custom Town hall with some F key variants according to his notes.
[size=8pt][color=teal]My beloved Kathy
As you were you will always be
Treasured forever in my memory[/color][/size]

[size=10pt]For my list of Mods with download links go here[/size]

RedKetchup

Quote from: LadyMarmalade on June 15, 2018, 05:47:36 AM
4.  RK Editors Choice, New Flora, NewPineFlora, Flax Patch - Crashes unless RK Editors Choice loads first.
5.  RK Editors Choice, New Flora, NewPineFlora, Flax Patch and Martime Pine Set - When RK Editors choice loads last it crashes - When loaded first - no crashes.

Quote from: embx61 on June 15, 2018, 05:48:08 AM
Yes a custom Town hall with some F key variants according to his notes.

so his Flax Patch and Martime Pine Set have (bad?) non compatible files
> > > Support Mods Creation developments with Donations by Paypal  < < <
Click here to Donate by PayPal .

LadyMarmalade

I guess that means I'll just keep playing without a vanilla Town Hall then :)

Gatherer

My personal favourite is Kid's free-standing rowhouse town hall. It comes with four different roof textures and also has a minimize button.
There's never enough deco stuff!!!
Fiat panis.

Nilla

I agree with you @Gatherer, they are nice and the cute tiny townhall as well. And I love the lighthouse town hall. It's a bit more expensive to build but very nice and impressive. The Nordic townhall is also a favourite, but I don't think it exist as separate mod. So if it's only the vanilla Townhall that makes problem, I don't understand ,why you insist in wanting to build it @LadyMarmalade. ;)

LadyMarmalade

Very true, Nilla and Gatherer. There are several nice Town Hall alternatives. I think I'm just old and set in my ways - I need to break the habit!! 

brads3

GM,i agree if it was just the townhall.  accotding to the mod order attempts,more is wrong. the RK should be below all those others.based on the mod order she lists, more of those mods aren't being loaded. i am surprised it isn't crashing more than it is.

Quote from: brads3 on June 15, 2018, 05:38:14 AM
i did find NECORA's notes. the order should be flax,new pine flora,new flora,then pine mod

if that won't work, then i think it is a conflict in the spawning of items. RED did have me run some tests yeterday. i have the 12C RK but not the flora addons. i too can not build the main  townhall. i also can not build the main TP.always thought it was a conflict with the NORTH. i can however buid the nordic TP or any other.