News:

Welcome to World of Banished!

Main Menu

Colonial City Center - WIP?

Started by kid1293, September 26, 2020, 10:46:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

galensgranny

I am glad you consider my ideas positively.  If you wanted more kinds of pretend shops, there could be a barber; a sewing and knitting goods shop (called Haberdasher in England, and Notions in the US); a glass wares shop; and a toy shop.

taniu

@kid1293 ;D ;D ;DI am sorry that I put my thoughts in this thread - you are right, I should think about the statements a bit - I think that I will open my new thread. I know that you work like an ant, and you must be very tired - you deserve a lot of rest from creating new mods. I just gave a loose thought - I don't expect you to do it for me. if something does not work out, I will just ask and someone will advise me - there are many very smart people on this site. I apologize again, I wish you a nice rest and peace. Cheers

kid1293

It is okay @taniu - I am just afraid I get too much to do and it will be nothing.

Nice picture! It reminds me of something I was working on for a while.

Abandoned

@brads3 I have tested the Test version of this mod and everything works as it should.  It is not a large mod, yet  ;D (still work in progress) but it is tested and safe to add to an existing map.  It would look good in your currant town, feel free to add it if you want.

Test version was released back in reply #23  :)

brads3

hahha that is funny. i don't have the memory to add anything else.  i wish i did. i'm still using the older farmyard version even. have a lot of overhauling after my current map.

Abandoned

:) I know you said short of space at start of current map, next one then.  :)  There will be more to it by them.  :)

Abandoned

These are terrific.  :)  The completed Colonial City Center mod has been released.  Find link to download here:

http://worldofbanished.com/index.php?topic=3875.0

brads3