News:

Welcome to World of Banished!

Main Menu

Got some news from Luke today :) 2018 Jan 31th

Started by RedKetchup, January 31, 2018, 06:18:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RedKetchup

i ve got an email back from Luke today :) i asked him what he is doing now, if he still continue to make games and if yes, what he is doing as projects and when he think to make a new update to his website to let us know, fans, of his recent developments.

QuoteHey RedK,

I'm working on things, there's just not much to show or talk about yet. I've been working on modifying the game engine to work without a grid - I'm thinking about doing a game with arbitrary building placement and curved and diagonal roads, so that's taken some time.

This last couple weeks I've been working on some new map generation, with huge maps, river networks, ocean, and different biomes.

Most of my changes over the last few months are applicable to a few prototypes I want to try - I'm still deciding what game will be next.

Hopefully I'll have something interesting to show and update the website soon.

-Luke

On 1/18/2018 6:27 PM, Red Ketchup wrote:
Hello Luke !

i hope you are going very well. It has been a full 4 months since your last post on your website, i was wondering on what you are working now ? Are you still working on a gaming development platform or you finally chose a new game to create ?

Are you planing to post soon and give us some hints about what you are up to ? Your fan base is still very active and your Banished game is still very active too, creating new mods like everyday or everyweek !

Many have been deceived to hear you were not planing to update your baby Banished, am i am part of those. So many features could have been added and/or a Banished2 would have been very successful 😊

So now what you are up to ?

Fans are looking foward to get some news from you soon.

Regards,

RedKetchup

/discuss  ;D
> > > Support Mods Creation developments with Donations by Paypal  < < <
Click here to Donate by PayPal .

galensgranny

It is hopeful that he answered you, Red.  Now that you have some communication going, maybe ask him to fix or add one or two things that you think would be most helpful to you as a prolific modder for Banished.  Maybe he will do it.

Primitivo

I want more information, can you recommend a source?

RedKetchup

i am THE source lol. it has been sent by email directly to ME by the developper himself.
> > > Support Mods Creation developments with Donations by Paypal  < < <
Click here to Donate by PayPal .

MidnightDarling

No update on this? Now it's been around 3 years since this

Abandoned

Goblin Girl

Quote from: MidnightDarling on February 15, 2021, 03:02:08 PM
No update on this? Now it's been around 3 years since this
New post from him today, in fact!  Check the other thread.