News:

Welcome to World of Banished!

Main Menu

Kid - Forest Outpost V2 fixed

Started by kid1293, February 19, 2017, 05:38:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

kid1293

Thank you too @Abandoned !
You pushed the idea and I thought it was fun.

Abandoned

@kid1293 great addition to forest deep  :) and while I have the chance I must say I like the menu icons for the deco plants, wreaths, washing mod etc., adds some nice color (besides red!) to the mod list and individual community icon groups. Starting to get use to all the changes.  Enjoying all the new mod additions  :)

Abandoned

@kid1293 , if anyone thinks this game can't get any prettier look at this.  Includes @Necora Maritime Trees, @RedKetchup fish pond, and Forest Deep. :)  Thanks guys

RedKetchup

how you like it this pond with new real water ?
> > > Support Mods Creation developments with Donations by Paypal  < < <
Click here to Donate by PayPal .

kid1293

Just a word about the pond.
The water is just great!
But the reeds are a bit unnatural looking.
Model's fine but the textures look a bit off.

RedKetchup

Quote from: kid1293 on May 08, 2017, 12:39:13 AM
Model's fine but the textures look a bit off.

yeah probably i should have make them foliage material ^^
i will probably just change material when i ll do the food set :)

Gatherer

@RedKetchup
You could ask @Bartender to send you his NatDiv reeds files.
There's never enough deco stuff!!!
Fiat panis.

Abandoned

@RedKetchup , I tried both ponds, old and new water, both are just beautiful, I do like that new water, very nice effect.  I was going to say I really love those cattail reeds.  :)  Thank you again for making separate pond mod.

RedKetchup

Quote from: Abandoned on May 08, 2017, 04:25:38 AM
@RedKetchup , I tried both ponds, old and new water, both are just beautiful, I do like that new water, very nice effect.  I was going to say I really love those cattail reeds.  :)  Thank you again for making separate pond mod.

i am very happy to hear you really appreaciate them :)
Nice comment like this amply pay me for my work :)

you are very welcome @Abandoned  :)

QueryEverything

Hahaha, love it, went from the convo of limited circular buildings to @RedKetchup posting his awesome pics, then the talented @kid1293 posting the new Smurf inspired housing.  Dare I say it ...  "It's gone full circle" hahaha :D
(In a manner of speaking ;)

Love the new buildings, very creative Kid, thank you for the surprise for everyone :)
[color=purple]~ QE, I query because I like learning new things.  [/color]

Banished pinterest & Banished mod ideas
[color=teal](Gently) Please: if you download mods please rate them, this helps & encourages the modders. :) [/color]

tanypredator

After several days (!) of testing NF with different spawning parameters, I understood, that they weren't working because of templates included in Forest Outpost, that kept these parameters  ???

kid1293

Is it enough if you load Forest Outpost under New Flora?

tanypredator

brads3

i found problems with the workshop. it won't accept stone to make stone tools. there is also no line to make rough tools-iron ore and logs.  your storage shed work but the triple sized only held 448 firewood. i notice the weight capacity says 1800. 448 firewood seems low. been overhauling my mod file and finally started to do some testing. i know you are busy,the market puzzle had problems. the game kept deactivating it. i think it is because you left it with old limit flags since it was still being decided how they would be used. i did get the older version to work. if you keep notes,the wildwest mod needs a boarding house or hotel of some sort. the colonial boarding house looks big for the set. the new houses EB did fit that set well. now has horses and a saddle maker.

kid1293

Quote from: brads3 on May 11, 2017, 01:56:20 PM
i found problems with the workshop. it won't accept stone to make stone tools. there is also no line to make rough tools-iron ore and logs.  your storage shed work but the triple sized only held 448 firewood. i notice the weight capacity says 1800. 448 firewood seems low. been overhauling my mod file and finally started to do some testing. i know you are busy,the market puzzle had problems. the game kept deactivating it. i think it is because you left it with old limit flags since it was still being decided how they would be used. i did get the older version to work. if you keep notes,the wildwest mod needs a boarding house or hotel of some sort. the colonial boarding house looks big for the set. the new houses EB did fit that set well. now has horses and a saddle maker.

Workshop stone - fixed. Will upload later at Nexus. The upload here is all wrong for me. 4-5 MB, not more.
edit - and no I have never had rough tools, will not add iron ore. There is wooden and stone tools.

Storage shed 3 -  1800 divided by 4 (firewood weight) is 450 and 448 is pretty close.
Market Puzzle - will be fixed. I have been AO-mapping other stuff all day and can't say when I will start with market puzzle.
Wild West Boarding House - Can't say if that will happen. Shoot me.