News:

Welcome to World of Banished!

Main Menu

I'll have lots of time now.

Started by galensgranny, August 11, 2018, 11:11:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

galensgranny

My mother passed away Saturday late afternoon.  She went downhill to the very end faster than I thought.  It is good that way, actually, as she has been bed bound since Tues, and in discomfort.  We would not want her to linger on that way with any pain or discomfort.

We had to keep her cats from her room, as when one was in there, he walked on her and it hurt her.  By then she hardly opened her eyes at all, so she didn't really miss them, but they missed her and do now. Of course, I miss her too.  It seems a bit unreal right now.

brads3

sorry to hear that. i would rather them go quick thou instead of suffering. when my grandmother went it was like waiting for a funeral.she was ready but held out for several days.totally helpless to watch.

kid1293

Sad news but she does not suffer :) I am thinking of you!

catty-cb

Sorry to hear that your mother has died  :(

RedKetchup

i am very sorry. my sincere condoleances for your lost.
> > > Support Mods Creation developments with Donations by Paypal  < < <
Click here to Donate by PayPal .

Abandoned

Sorry to hear of your mother's passing @galensgranny deepest sympathies.  You will always have fond memories of mother, I am sure.  :)

Nilla

My condolences too. Keep the good memories in your heart, not the heavy last time.

embx61

@galensgranny

Sorry to hear that your mother passed away.
My sincere condolences to you and your family.

[size=8pt][color=teal]My beloved Kathy
As you were you will always be
Treasured forever in my memory[/color][/size]

[size=10pt]For my list of Mods with download links go here[/size]

Goblin Girl

I'm so sorry for your loss.  I hope happy memories of her can give you some comfort.

zak4862

My sincere condolences. May you meet your dearest again - sometime, somewhere... :(

rkelly17

Losing a parent is always hard--something we sort of always expect, but for which we are never really prepared. Tell lots of stories to remember her.

angainor88

I am sorry for you loss. Internet hugs if you want them!

galensgranny

Glenn

Losing a loved one is a heart breaking experience that only time can heal.
Every day that goes by makes things a little easier to bear.

Kimbolton

I just saw this. My sincere condolences on the loss of you mom. I lost mine recently after being her full time caregiver for five years. It is hard to see them weakened and in pain and it is good that they are no longer suffering. Still, the hardest thing we have to face in life is losing those we love. They live on in our hearts .