News:

Welcome to World of Banished!

Main Menu

CC Stuff Stand-alone

Started by Paegin, March 16, 2018, 08:23:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Paegin

Having played CC, it's great but it's so big my old fart laptop is very sluggish.The new Palm Trees mod is great.  However, there ARE a few things that would also be nice from it as standalone, if possible.

The Shipwreck as a storage unit.

Some of the ghosted items were really nice. The flowers, trees, benches.

The rice and rice wine feature.

The hunting blind for ducks. (Could be added to the CC Ducks feature)

The Reed farm. Could also be added to the CC Ducks feature, as it does require Reeds to make the blind.

Just thought I'd put this out there.

Abandoned

:) I would like the deco animals, they are terrific.  I do hope module making will continue, there are many other things I would like separate too.

Gatherer

MegaMod Deco Pack (flowers, fences, animals, trees, benches, flower beds,...) is standalone. So are CC Docks (rice, wine, reeds,...).

Some decorations from MegaMod Deco Pack can only be built with items brought by merchants. That is because it is standalone and there are no production chains available within the Deco Mod.
There's never enough deco stuff!!!
Fiat panis.

Abandoned

I didn't realize MegaMod Deco could be used without CC.  Thanks for info.  I do have the Docks.  :)

brads3

i couldn't get the MM decor mod to function that way. i did notify CC. they plan to release more after they finish an upgrade they are working on.

Paegin

OOOoooh I did not know about CCDocks!! Have downloaded and will try it!! Thank you!!!

Still would like the Shipwreck Storage and the Hunting Blind tho....!  ;)