News:

Welcome to World of Banished!

Main Menu

RKEditorChoice BETA13 open

Started by RedKetchup, February 03, 2018, 11:04:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hawk

After the topic about @kid1293's Forest Pond, I started thinking that maybe the water texture for your pit mines - after demolition - wasn't right on my machine, so I thought I'd post a shot here.
[b][i]Hawk[/i][/b]

[color=#800000][i]Yes, I can multitask. I can listen, ignore and forget all at the same time.[/i][/color]

Turis

It looks like a bottomless pit!

screams: "THIS IS SPARTA!!!" and kicks Hawk into the death pit.

RedKetchup

Quote from: Hawk on February 17, 2018, 06:36:30 AM
After the topic about @kid1293's Forest Pond, I started thinking that maybe the water texture for your pit mines - after demolition - wasnt' right on my machine, so I thought I'd post a shot here.

thats the game doing this, it is normal and always been.
if you were able to delete completly the stone quarry it would look like that.

use the flatten tool to make it up

i am presently making a CandleMaker building so you can make Candles from Apiary Beewax and upgrade the mines to another deeper level (CC technology of refresh mines)
i am using the same "look" of GemCutter/JewelMaker type of buildings for my design of CandleMaker
> > > Support Mods Creation developments with Donations by Paypal  < < <
Click here to Donate by PayPal .

Hawk

Quote from: RedKetchup on February 17, 2018, 08:13:15 AM
Quote from: Hawk on February 17, 2018, 06:36:30 AM
After the topic about @kid1293's Forest Pond, I started thinking that maybe the water texture for your pit mines - after demolition - wasn't right on my machine, so I thought I'd post a shot here.

thats the game doing this, it is normal and always been.
if you were able to delete completly the stone quarry it would look like that.

use the flatten tool to make it up

I've been doing that. That's why I never mentioned the water before, because it wasn't a big deal, but after the chat in the other topic I thought I'd mention it here.  :)

Now I know it's normal so I won't give it another thought.  ;D
[b][i]Hawk[/i][/b]

[color=#800000][i]Yes, I can multitask. I can listen, ignore and forget all at the same time.[/i][/color]

brads3

does that mean the apiary will produce wax and honey at the same time or will it be either or ??same question for the creamery or dairy. will it produce only 1 item at a time or a random mix? i have an old dairy now,i think it came with CC,that produces butter,cream,and cheese all without changing the output.

RedKetchup

you usually choose which one :P

if i make it random... it will play on the food/year and you can maybe get tons of beewax... without being in need

kid1293

...and if you have random - If one limit is reached, it will stop production!

RedKetchup

New Beta 09 is available !!! :

Bugfixes/changes:
1. i changed the original CC Barley and i added more plants.
2. i was really not satisfied about the strawberries plant, i redid it completly.
3. i really disliked the footprint of the market and medium market. i didnt liked the stone imitation on the ground footprint. so i deleted the stones.
4. i moved up the nenuphars in the ponds, it was looking weird to me, they seemed to be under water.
5. i fixed the Tailor window and gave it its own window layout instead it is set on the blacksmith one.
6. i made a new recipe to the tailor and give the possibility to make warm winter coats from fur.
7. i fixed a granary foundations graphical glitch.
8. i am trying again to fix the blue berries amount. ^^
9. i deleted the fuel and woodfuel flags to the Fodder-Thatch raw material. so it wont mess up with fuel limits but wont be used to warm houses anymore.
10. i fixed the "coal" limit name and icons of the quarries.
11. i added storage capacity of all the barns tooltips.
12. i made new "highlight" models of woodcutter / florist / herbalist / fodder farmers to get rid of "unecessary" yellow lines all around semi transparent planes (mainly plants).

New Buildings:
1. A new Covered Stockpile Set : with a barn looking and some roof tiles that cover stockpile materials. they also have a +50 weight bonus of capacity per tile.
2. The Barber Shop is back. It has been designed to fit under multi-lvl housing.
3. The Dentist is back. It has been designed to fit under multi-lvl housing.
4. The Clinic is back. It has been designed to fit under multi-lvl housing.
5. The Bath House is back. It has not been designed to fit under multi-lvl housing though. it will now allow your citizens to get health back by taking a medicinal herb bath.
6. A new Hardware & Co. Store. It has : Wood | Fuel | CoalFuel | Iron | Custom5 ( coalfuel = Minerals, custom5 = Construction ) as flags. It has been designed to fit under the multi-level housing.
7. A new Grocery Store. It has : Edible | Protein | Vegetable | Fruit | Grain as flags. It has been designed to fit under the multi-level housing.
8. A new Supplies & Goods Store. It has : Custom1 | Custom4 | Custom6 (Custom1 = Forged, Custom4 = Material like sand, Custom6 = Precious) as flags. It has been designed to fit under the multi-level housing.
9. A new Fabrics & Co. Store. It has : Textile | Custom2 (Custom2 = Fabrics like cloth and linen) as flags. It has been designed to fit under the multi-level housing.
10. A new Candle Maker building appeared. It will take 30 Beeswax and do 3-4 Candles. Candles are required to renew your open sky mines and renew its resources by opening new deeper levels.
11. All 3 Open sky Mines can now be upgraded to 3 deeper levels. lvl 2 will allow you to get 3000 extra resources. lvl 3 up to 4000 extra resources. (the standard mine has a limit of 2000 resources)

Enjoy !!!

PS.: Should be saves compatible without problems out of a little weird glitch about the wild strawberries which will have a weird red looking. a new game will have those perfect.

brads3

how bout an updated list of the limit flags what is under them ,and possable storage or market options?

RedKetchup

Quote from: brads3 on February 17, 2018, 04:00:51 PM
how bout an updated list of the limit flags what is under them ,and possable storage or market options?

you mean list all flags and give the list of ALL the items that fall under that flag ?

brads3

yes. i think it would help to add it to the download page as well for new players or even some who don't play often.you did add many different products that most don't use already.

RedKetchup

i ll do it :) just maybe... not tonight... like i will do it tommorow :)
a bit tired after this big push today ^^ a 10hrs work.

taniu

@RedKetchup :D Thank you for your hard work with this mod. Cheers!

Hawk

[b][i]Hawk[/i][/b]

Nilla

Thank you @RedKetchup. This is perfect timing! I think, that I've tested the 08 as far as it could get. I'll write a little about it later and will start a new game tonight. :)