News:

Welcome to World of Banished!

Main Menu

Colonial Houses 1.53

Started by kid1293, July 04, 2016, 12:36:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

brads3

TURIS look what u started. next abandoned will b building an ice cutter and blockhouse for the banis to have refrigeration.

KID originally i thought you was going to make the barn with doors on both ends for the banis to walkthrough and access the silo. i figured between life and other ideas you just got sidetracked a bit and forgot. u did design such a nice barn too. since we dont use any animal feeds in the game,i place the silo near my dairy and milk cows. use it like a tower to store milk. not that the banis ever listen to me and leave the milk there or not store other items in it.those ppl do whatever they want most times.
  moving the pasture shed works.DS has some white fences already made that could be used to go outside it then.hmmm i havent loaded his decoration mod yet. lets see thats what almost 60 mods i'll have then.

Turis

Whoa! What?! What did I do? I didn't ask for anything here lately. Now...now, what I really wish it's a small Nordic house which doesn't need stuff from CC, but, this wish doesn't belong here. :o

brads3

TURIS didnt u start he diaper discussion?? lol do u mean just the red cottage? we have others u can build with no tiles: http://worldofbanished.com/index.php?action=dlattach;topic=1178.0;attach=10980
http://worldofbanished.com/index.php?action=downloads;sa=view;down=103
1 is nordic houses,the other nordic wooden house.the houses are a lighter red. you also can use NMT for the tiles.actuallyCC by itself wont even give u the red cottage. dont forget we have 2 nordic schools,1 school extension,and a wharehouse. did u fall asleep at the keyboard again n misss all that??

Turis

Well, I know all that. I'm talking about a Nordic small house I can use from the very beginning with the harsh conditions of the North mod, but, I'm using the small houses in this mod.

brads3

yeah it is too bad that banished wont let us use THE NORTH with CC. the individual buildings are greta but i'm sure lots of players wish they could have the harded play with their CC production chains.

kid1293

You squibble like the sparrows outside my window. :)

Nevermind that, I have fixed the fenceless pasture and moved it in a bit.
Tested with picket fence.

I have uploaded the 1.52 version again with fixed pasture. (easiest)
It was completely safe to load in my savegame.
The pasture moved and looked good.

TheOtherMicheal

Love your work kid1293, it's modders like you who keep good but older games way in front of many new release games in my opinion

kid1293

Thanks, I must say - I would never have done all this
if I were alone. It's the community who has the spirit.
Happy faces all over. :) :) :)

kid1293

So, after some haggling about the exact measures :) , here I give you
an update to the Colonial Houses.
It's the large house that has been adjusted a bit. A little bit smaller.

I have also added a general trader. He comes with all sorts of wares
and seeds but no livestock.

http://worldofbanished.com/index.php?action=downloads;sa=view;down=112

Abandoned

Oh my gosh, is that ever a nice looking building to add to the collection.  And just what is needed. Thank you. Can updated be added to saved game that has a large house already on the map?

kid1293

Yes, it should be safe to update.

squashedtoad

Hi - Loving your mod but for some reason I cannot get your clothes maker to make wool clothes from the sheep in your newest beta release.  I have your mod just under the northern mod and above small town townhouses and forest output.

Thanks!

Tom Sawyer

I guess the colonial tailor can not store wool in the north because this material is flagged differently. We can fix that. Either by the north or by a storage fix in the colonial houses. There are probably more issues in this combination. I have not adapted the colonial houses so far. But could be done. So you can make reindeer coats, warm wool clothing and so on.

Paeng

The windmill takes oats - also Tani's wild oats? I got a few hundred, but the miller only idles...?

And about the fenceless pastures - I need to pay a 100 logs for a fenceless pasture?
I smell corruption  >:(
Seriously, that does not feel right - charge me extra worktime for clearing the land or so, but not my precious logs for something I don't build (or twice, if I later do decide to build custom fences...)  ;)

Also I feel that fenceless pastures should be on transparent ground - a squarish footprint looks off...  :)

[i]Heads are round so thoughts can take a turn[/i]
[color=teal][size=8pt]Editor's Choice [b]here[/b][/size][/color]

kid1293

Right, right and right!

Paeng, you're right as usual.
I removed tany's wild oats.
The price for pastures I can't decide.
Haven't tried zero build cost (if it's possible).
And yes, it should be transparent.
But - I don't know how.  :-[