Welcome to World of Banished!

Main Menu

Training Camp Deco for 1.0.7

Started by RedKetchup, February 17, 2017, 09:26:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

RedKetchup

Training Camp Deco for 1.0.7

http://worldofbanished.com/index.php?action=downloads;sa=view;down=199

Training Camp Part 3 : Decorations. This mod contains all the decorative items from the Training Camp Mod.

Changed log : I split the RK Training mod into 3 part and added many things to it. People if they desire, they can only pickup a part or everything.

This mod contains :
- A full set of palisade : 2 main gate "F" variants (close and open), long straight section, short straight section, a soft turn left section to go diagonal, a soft turn right section to go diagonal, a diagonal piece, a hard turn left (90), a hard turn right (90), a hard turn inside (90), a junction in "T" and a junction in "+".
- A set of decorative Archery targets : 1 , 2, 3 and 4 archery targets models.
- A set of decorative red flag : 1 horizontal, 1 in 45 degres, 1 horizontal with deco shields, 1 in 45 degres with deco shields.
- A set of decorative combat wood dummy : 1, 2, 3, and 4 combat dummies models.
- A set of decorative tables with decorative weapons placed on the tables: each has 4 "F" variants : 90 , and 2x 45 degres.
- 3 ghosted cover looking similar to a barn or stable that also fit ver well over the vanilla stockpiles. 2x3, 3x4 and 4x5 tiles.
- 6 diffrent non-animated horses in 90 and 45 degres.
- 4 Watering hole for horses : 1 in 90, 1 in 45, and a model with 2 waterings in 90 and 45 degres.

Enjoy!
> > > Support Mods Creation developments with Donations by Paypal  < < <
Click here to Donate by PayPal .

elemental

Could you please list the contents of your mod here? Or please add more pics to show what is being offered. That would be very helpful.  :)

QueryEverything

@elemental the link when you click through has the list :)
[color=purple]~ QE, I query because I like learning new things.  [/color]

Banished pinterest & Banished mod ideas
[color=teal](Gently) Please: if you download mods please rate them, this helps & encourages the modders. :) [/color]

elemental

I didn't see that. Thanks for pointing it out.  :)

QueryEverything

[color=purple]~ QE, I query because I like learning new things.  [/color]

Banished pinterest & Banished mod ideas
[color=teal](Gently) Please: if you download mods please rate them, this helps & encourages the modders. :) [/color]

taniu