Main Menu

Maritimes Nova Scotia Inshore Fisheries V103

Started by Necora, February 23, 2017, 03:57:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Necora

Maritimes Nova Scotia Inshore Fisheries Version 103 - 16th May 2017

Download it here!

Alternative Download Link for Version 103

Dropbox doesn't work for you? Download it from Google Drive here!

Maritimes NS Inshore V103 String Tables

Maritimes NS Inshore String Table
Necora Toolbar String Table

Maritimes Production and Build Costs Spread Sheet
Note - this is a one stop maritimes shop for all of the information on build costs, production stats, and vital stats of all buildings in the maritimes collection.
It is a work in progress (there is a lot of information to add to it!) so bear with me while I add things as I go. Some resources/buildings might be absent, and I will try to get to them as I can.
If there is something specific you need to know, let me know. Or, if you want to add it yourself, I can share with you the relevant files for you to get that information from and put it into the spreadsheet.

Maritimes Vital Stats

NS Inshore V103 Development Information.

Here is development information for NS Inshore V103. I will use this to keep a record of bug issues, compatibility issues, and load order issues as they are reported, and also for any other things that I think should be bought to your attention :).

Current Compatibility Issues

Note - I cannot keep a list of all mods... there are just far to many! So if something is not mentioned here, assume it is compatible. If you try it and it doesn't work, or it needs a specific load order, let me know in the comments below and I will add it to this list.

• Other Maritimes Mods - Warning - While I am updating the maritimes collection, there might be compatibility issues between individual mods of the collection until they are all up to date. For best practices, make sure that the most recent Maritimes Mods are above the older ones. In this case, anything released before May 1st 2017 should be placed below any mods released after this date.
  • New Flora - Incompatible - The New Flora mod is currently incompatible with the NS Fisheries. This is mainly pertaining to the flax chains. If New Flora is used above NS Fisheries, then the rope maker will be unable to make rope as it will not be able to use either wild or cultivated flax, regardless of the seed used to grow it. If New Flora is below NS Fisheries, then the New Flora weaver will not be able to make linen clothing from cultivated flax. Other components of the New Flora mod will still work regardless of load order, so if you do want to use them both then decide which flax chain you want to use.

NS Inshore - Version 103 Change Log - 16th May 2017

Core Files Update - All Core Files - All core files have been updated to the latest versions to prevent compatibility issues.

Texture Files Update - All texture files - All texture files have been given the prefix 'NEC' to prevent possible compatibility issues. They have also been optimized for better performance and decreased file size.

Raw Materials - All raw materials - All raw materials have been re-modeled and re-textured, with new icons, to improve the look and continuity between maritimes sets.

Changes to the fisheries - New Boats!!! - There has been a complete overhaul of how the fisheries work. The fisheries are now boats, that need 'dory' and some fishing supplies to build. Build these on water, next to a dock, and your bannies will use them to catch various seafood of your choice. These boats last for 300 build cycles, so about 3000 units of fish before needing to be traded in for new boats (demolished and re-built). Provided a happy, healthy, warm and well fed bannie close to home, each boat should last about 3 years, so plenty of fish for the start up price. I have not done away with the old buildings, for now they have been turned into a fishing supplier to make nets etc. with 5 F-variants. This is pretty much just a place holder for them at the moment, I will keep 1 as a supplier but will change the other 4 into something else, like a dock market and some trading posts.

RedKetchup

> > > Support Mods Creation developments with Donations by Paypal  < < <
Click here to Donate by PayPal .

ancientmuse

I've been playing with the Maritimes PEI and NS sets and I gotta say... I love these new mods !

I'm from Canada so I'm familiar with the different building styles and just about fell off my chair when you posted these new mods with the Canadian maritimes theme.  It's great being able to do more than just fish for... well, fish.  Lobster, mussels, clams, seaweed, boat building, etc etc.  It's awesome !

Am hooked on these mods and have to use them in all of my towns now.

Thank you thank you thank you !

;D

Necora

@ancientmuse I'm so glad to hear it! There is more on the way!

Where abouts in Canada? If you have any suggestions of things you would like to see then let me know!

ancientmuse

I'm in the prairies but have been out to Cape Breton several times visiting friends.  I'm in love with the countryside out there, the highlands around Cabot Trail, all the cute little seaside towns, and the crazy fun and friendly people that live in the maritimes.

Our hope is to retire somewhere on Cape Breton one day, preferrably in a small little fishing village along the seaside, but we'd be just as happy around the Bras D'ors too.

Looking forward to all of your wonderful additions.

I just noticed that you posted a mod with maple syrup... maple syrup !

Weeeeee... happy dance !!

Necora

Necora