Author Topic: Necora's Work in Progress  (Read 25139 times)

Offline Maldrick

• Trader
Re: Necora's Work in Progress
« Reply #285 on: December 02, 2017, 03:04:24 AM »
@Necora Thanks for the update.  Sounds really cool and look forward to seeing what you do with it.

As it happens, just got back from a break myself and having never played with it, I've been screwing around with the full Maritimes set that's been posted so far over the past week or so.  Still getting my bearings, but really enjoy your work.  Lots of unique and interesting production and love the look of it all.  Just wanted to say thanks.
« Last Edit: December 02, 2017, 03:07:25 AM by Maldrick »
"We are the architects of our actions and we must live with their consequences, whether glorious or tragic.
― Ezio Auditore da Firenze

Offline brads3

• Banished Expert
« Reply #286 on: December 02, 2017, 04:26:16 AM »
WB,NILLLA. i am surprised it would even load to try and play if you had done that. it should have ignored the 1.07 mod completely and you would be playing a 1.06 game.how have you been?

Offline montaiy

• Newb
« Reply #287 on: January 01, 2018, 02:51:32 PM »
Hi I just found your sets and absolutely love them! I have been playing banished since it first came out and use CC so it's so wonderful to find mods that I think are comparable and don't conflict. They are just adorable in terms of the mods and love the new production chains and the dory fishing. Did I miss an update somewhere for the specific trading docks or are they coming in a new update? I was just thinking it would be lovely if you had those as I am using another older set that doesn't recognize your new materials and then I found this looking for some trade items to see if I could make them. I found out by accident your blacksmith made bough tools this way. I am so used to using another bs I had never made the building.  Is there a use for yarn or turpentine I have missed? Also is the soap that is showing up at the traders yours as well?

Thank you so much for the time you put into your mods!

Offline jone1488

• Newb
« Reply #288 on: January 08, 2018, 08:48:08 PM »
First off I would like to say your mods are great.  I have really enjoyed playing them.

I really like the combined mod the new pine flora were you combined yours and Tanypredator's starting conditions.

Is it possible to go one step further and add some wild ducks and reeds to it.  My duck hunter are currently unemployed and causing mayhem in my towns.  I tried to talk them into getting a new job but won't listening to me.  So figured I'd ask some ducks.

Again thanks for the great mods.

Offline adelegarland

• Trader
« Reply #289 on: January 09, 2018, 08:22:39 AM »
I am not a crazy cat lady...  I'm THE Crazy Cat Lady.