News:

Welcome to World of Banished!

Main Menu

Better Stock Piles v1.2 (updated 21 Dec 2017)

Started by Discrepancy, April 14, 2017, 03:19:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Discrepancy

Better Stock Piles v1.2

This mod alters the resource stockpile models of the vanilla Coal, Firewood, Iron, Logs & Stone.

Place above other mods that reference the model code of these RawMaterials.
These are higher poly models than the originals and may not be suitable for all computers.

Download & Installation:

- Download from here the latest version of the file.
  - Extract/Unzip the contents of the .zip folder,
  - place BetterStockPiles.pkm inside your Banished/WinData folder.
  - enable the mod on the Main Menu and also enable through the Pause Menu when loading into a previous save.
  - Place above other mods that reference the model code of these RawMaterials.

Change Log:
BetterStockPiles.pkm
  - v1.2   --  21Dec2017
             - AO changes.
             - model changes.

- v1.1   -- 15April2017     --- file size: .pkm 12.3MB (12,650KB) / .zip 3.91MB (4,005KB)
             - added replacement models for Coal & Iron stock pile models.
             - optimized Firewood, Logs & Stone models for poly reduction.

- v1.0   -- 14April2017
             - Initial release, replaces the vanilla Firewood, Logs & Stone stock pile models.

Necora

Discrepancy

Updated new version 1.1

- added new models for Coal - it is now stored in crates.
- added new models for iron - they are still ingots, but like all my other models, not so uniformly stacked and smaller.

download from the downloads page.

Quote from: Necora on April 14, 2017, 06:04:05 AM
That looks fantastic!
:) Thanks,

these were a long time coming, I'd planned to do it long ago but it kept getting delayed.

This is all I'd planned on doing (the vanilla stock piles), so no new updates until I make my own lumber ;)

Paeng

Very good, fresh look  :)

Most glad about the coal crates, I "hated" the default piles... (to a point where I never use coal!)
[i]Heads are round so thoughts can take a turn[/i]
[color=teal][size=8pt]Editor's Choice [b]here[/b][/size][/color]

Abandoned

@Discrepancy , I don't much like the messy coal piles either but I do like the vanilla log, firewood, and stone.  I am wondering if you could make a coal storage unit like Red did for the firewood, one that would look like a pile of your coal storage crates there but would store the vanilla coal.  I do like those coal crates.  :)

Discrepancy

Quote from: Abandoned on April 20, 2017, 07:17:36 AM
@Discrepancy , I don't much like the messy coal piles either but I do like the vanilla log, firewood, and stone.  I am wondering if you could make a coal storage unit like Red did for the firewood, one that would look like a pile of your coal storage crates there but would store the vanilla coal.  I do like those coal crates.  :)

I will try to put something together today :)

Discrepancy

@Abandoned , I went a bit further and made the option for all the piles to be built as normal storage places.
They also aren't 'ghost' pieces and must be built on vacant land.

download from here

Abandoned