Main Menu

Discrepancy work in progress

Started by Discrepancy, May 31, 2017, 04:43:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

pappa

taniu

@ Discrepancy :D thank you for updating mods

Nilla

It looks really great. I´m just testing the new North version, otherwise I would have been happy to test this one.

kid1293

HI! Any chance we get this list as a sticky?
Nice to know where I should go.

:)

The Pilgrim

I split off the updated list as a separate topic, it has been stickied. It is called DS updates. 

kid1293

Discrepancy

:) wow, thank you.

and Merry Christmas all :)

The Pilgrim

Discrepancy

I was in the process of updating DS Bridge Crossing, when I found an early Drawbridge model I'd made over a year ago.
So I adapted it for the Stone Bridge set:

Discrepancy

well it turns out I'm just jumping around a bit today, haha, not sticking to anything in particular...

decided to resurrect the unfinished Trading Post I'd started for the Blast Furnace mod, scrapped it because I'd started to make it too complicated, and have started to redo it:
a simpler building, not sure yet what the platform/wharf will look like. (it is next to the Industry Market for comparison size.)

It is going to take up the same footprint as vanilla trading post, but have an extra amount of storage as it won't trade livestock.

Discrepancy

has taken me forever...

still have the build models to go.

but first to do some code to get it into the game.

kid1293

It's massive! :) (in a positive way)  ;)

Discrepancy

Tom Sawyer

That looks very promising. There is a need of such trade ports for developed towns. I would suggest to use the OpaqueInWaterMaterial to give your texture a natural under water look. You can just copy it from the vanilla post. :)