News:

Welcome to World of Banished!

Main Menu

Woot 900 Citizens for my very first time ever !

Started by RedKetchup, June 14, 2014, 02:56:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RedKetchup

this game needs astrologers :P

so we can predict vandages :P
> > > Support Mods Creation developments with Donations by Paypal  < < <
Click here to Donate by PayPal .

salamander

Sorry ... I'm too lazy to go to dictionary.com at the moment ... what's a 'vandage'?  :)

RedKetchup

sorry, looks like this word is in french (yeah i  m french :P) it means.... harvests ^^

salamander

Got it ... thanks.  Learn something new every day  :D.  And, for the most part, I agree with your partnering of astrologers and harvest predictors.  There's so much to this game that is RNG-controlled.

solarscreen

I saw a post from Luke over on SRS in the bug report section that he is working on a performance fix that should resolve the freezing at 1200 to 1500 people.  New challenges will be launched if that pans out well!

Technology - Home Theater - Astronomy - Pyrotechnics

RedKetchup

yeah i saw it too. at least i know it isnt 'my' computer , and it is the game codes.
cant wait for a fix

JimmiG

1.0.3 is working fine now with my city of ~1500 people. It's still not smooth like smaller towns, but the periodic freezes and workers getting unassigned are fixed.

RedKetchup

yeah it fixed it. but a 1900+ pop is so slow, even if i click 5x or 10x , i see no changes ^^ they all seems to me at 1x :P

solarscreen

Quote from: RedKetchup on June 24, 2014, 11:31:13 PM
yeah it fixed it. but a 1900+ pop is so slow, even if i click 5x or 10x , i see no changes ^^ they all seems to me at 1x :P

I read early on that barns may slow things down. See if you can eliminate any barns from your village. I know it may be difficult!

irrelevant

Eliminate barns, I've been building extras the past day  >:(

solarscreen

Quote from: irrelevant on June 26, 2014, 08:41:38 PM
Eliminate barns, I've been building extras the past day  >:(

Well, that's what I read.  I build them and then come back and see if they are even being used.  I have been trying to balance trade and making sure I have enough food for everyone to eat.

irrelevant

I just remembered; last night I got the "Established" achievement, that is 300 population after 100 years. Course my town is somewhat bigger that that,  ;) but I didn't even notice it had been running that long until the achievement popped up.

salamander

Quote from: solarscreen on June 27, 2014, 04:29:01 AM
Well, that's what I read.  I build them and then come back and see if they are even being used.  I have been trying to balance trade and making sure I have enough food for everyone to eat.
I've been trying a trade-based town lately, and I've found that a lot of the barns that I figured (actually tried doing the math) I'd need turn out not to be used.  I've been doing as much de-construction as I have construction trying to get things sorted out and balanced.

mariesalias

It is also possible to need the barns a some times and not others. It can wax and wane, I've noticed.

RedKetchup

i dont think i put too many barns. very often it s the opposite cause i put down so many crops and fill the space and after , i notice : euh... i didnt put any barns :( and i have to delete some crop to make place for some barns lol