Welcome to World of Banished!

Main Menu

NMT3.0Series: MultiFloors for 1.0.7 Beta 3 and +

Started by RedKetchup, August 27, 2017, 06:33:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ale[eca]

Quote from: embx61 on August 28, 2017, 01:47:35 PM
http://www.shiningrocksoftware.com/

Download the build 170608 patch and overwrite in your game folder.
Gracias. / Thank you

Quote from: RedKetchup on August 28, 2017, 02:14:49 PM
Hello @Ale[eca]

Please, let us know if you succeeded to patch your game and fixed your mod

Por favor, háganos saber si logró parchear su juego y arreglar su mod

Si funciono. Ahora puedo ver las casas sin problemas.
Gracias de nuevamente  :)
----------------------------
It works. Now I can see the houses without problems.
Thanks again  :)

RedKetchup

Quote from: Ale[eca] on August 28, 2017, 03:06:52 PM
It works. Now I can see the houses without problems.
Thanks again  :)

sweet :)
I hope you will enjoy it :)

Dulce :)
Espero que lo disfrute :)
> > > Support Mods Creation developments with Donations by Paypal  < < <
Click here to Donate by PayPal .

wiscoke

@RedKetchup on the picture you'll see the first floor icon is in the middle, the second floor on the right en the 3rd floor on the left. no big problem but was this meant to be? :)

https://imgur.com/V1ujILq

another question. any plans on making the corner houses(hostels) in NMT3 ? I can't seem to find them anymore. and what about the corner versions of the bakery, blacksmith, clothier and tavern in the different texture styles of NMT3?

RedKetchup

Quote from: wiscoke on December 09, 2017, 02:18:32 AM
@RedKetchup on the picture you'll see the first floor icon is in the middle, the second floor on the right en the 3rd floor on the left. no big problem but was this meant to be? :)

https://imgur.com/V1ujILq

another question. any plans on making the corner houses(hostels) in NMT3 ? I can't seem to find them anymore. and what about the corner versions of the bakery, blacksmith, clothier and tavern in the different texture styles of NMT3?

the icons for floor 2 and 3 are the same but mirrored left and right.
the right one has the stairs to the right and go to the right of the 1st floor. (which is the 2nd floor)
the left one has the stairs to the left and go to the left of the 1st floor. (which is 3rd floor)

the icons were too tiny to try to make the 3rd one looking more like a 3rd floor, so i focused more to give indications with the stairs to the left or right.

i am not sure yet if the corners will be back yet, but whatever i ll do, all the NMT and missing NMT pieces will go the the RK Editor Edition.
RK Editor Edition will kinda be the real NMT 3.0 complete and will contain all the personally cool items i made in all mods.

It will kinda be a : in between with a RK Megamod and a NMT3.0 with a TheNorth submersive play mod.

wiscoke

I'll hope the cornerhouses will be back. you can make nice looking cities with it. I was thinking of doing a remake of one of my cities called Mayonaise,  but this time with canals. the cornerhouses would give it the same amazing effect like in the first version of this city (http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=626585888)

RedKetchup

Quote from: wiscoke on December 09, 2017, 03:15:54 AM
I'll hope the cornerhouses will be back. you can make nice looking cities with it. I was thinking of doing a remake of one of my cities called Mayonaise,  but this time with canals. the cornerhouses would give it the same amazing effect like in the first version of this city (http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=626585888)

yeah i know. i ll see what i can do :)

Maldrick

I'm a huge fan of the corner houses, too.  Really loved what you did with that and the hostel and production buildings in 2.0. Makes for very stunning city blocks when everything is rowed up together visually, with markets and shops on the ground floor.
"We are the architects of our actions and we must live with their consequences, whether glorious or tragic."
― Ezio Auditore da Firenze

RedKetchup

Quote from: Maldrick on December 09, 2017, 07:18:16 AM
I'm a huge fan of the corner houses, too.  Really loved what you did with that and the hostel and production buildings in 2.0. Makes for very stunning city blocks when everything is rowed up together visually, with markets and shops on the ground floor.

yeah this is why i made those :)

RedKetchup

for the moment, i am redoing all the vanilla buildings... only 1 i left it as it was : the tavern, i love it so much as it is.
then i have my mining center to do and my river "clay/sand - brick/glass" center to do.

Maldrick

"We are the architects of our actions and we must live with their consequences, whether glorious or tragic."
― Ezio Auditore da Firenze