As you were you will always be
Treasured forever in my memory[/color][/size]

[size=10pt]For my list of Mods with download links go here[/size]

Gatherer

There's never enough deco stuff!!!
Fiat panis.

embx61

Speed?

As far as I know you cannot set a speed at bridges.
[size=8pt][color=teal]My beloved Kathy

Gatherer

Anyway they're great and I will definitely use them.
There's never enough deco stuff!!!
Fiat panis.

Necora

Always more bridges! These are very nice, I'll definitely be using them. I was thinking of doing some myself but these will fit in with my sets nicely and fill the void I had perfectly, thanks!

galensgranny

Covered bridges!  That's very nice!  At first I was thinking I didn't need more bridges just from reading the name of this topic, but now that I see them, I need them!

taniu

@ embx61 :)Thank you for the beautiful bridges, they are nice and useful in the game.
It tests mods "The North" v5,3 "your big mods eg" EBVillage "
"EB Unified Mod", "EB Production Set 1", EB Production Set 2 "- causes error in game  - your mods are fantastic ,I wish I could add them to The North  . I play without CC. Your little one's mods are Ok.Thank you and best regards

embx61

If you load the Unified Mod you don't need to load any of my other Mods as all are included in the latest version of Unified besides the small override mods and the Terrain Mods.
And the two mods I released yesterday (Picket fences and Decorations) are not included yet.

I not sure but I think the North is not updated for 1.07 yet?

I shall download the North and do some testing later this evening and see where maybe some conflicts are.

What are the errors? Crash?

Abandoned

embx61

Thanks Abandoned.

I downloaded the North and disable all mods.

The loading went fine but the save screen is messes up. It shows a small something and it looks like you cannot click on it.

It still saves the game but not sure what is going on there.

I tried to loaded the Unified Mod and instant crash.
As Tom says, The North is something what will not work with other big mods.

I do some more testing with some of my smaller mods.

Abandoned

@embx61 I have had that problem with the save game.  You can not delete it from in the game, you have to delete it from the Banished Save Game folder under My Documents where the screenshot folder is.  The North is really a unique Banished experience and does not need many other mods to be used with it.  Many things are different and if combined will conflict.  Most that do not use the new flags should work without problems.

embx61

Well.

I was able to load with the North with all my Mods beside the Unified Mod.
I do that test later.
Because the Debug is disabled and I not have time to build everything standard I cannot do a lot of gameplay testing but there is no crash.

The game is pretty picky though with loading more mods to the already activated Mods and I found it crashes a lot while adding a mod while when I add that Mod directly at start it goes fine.

So I Loaded Banished with all mods disabled and activated The North and all my mods beside Unified and it loaded fine.
I have Village Set on top and the North right underneath it otherwise the Utility window will not show the added flags/limits.

Then started a new game and all was there but not sure about gameplay though.

So long story short, Just start a new game with all mods disabled. Then activate all the mods you want together with the North.
Put a Mod what has the New Resources Utility Window build in on top and The North right underneath it.

Loading another mod in the midst of the game is a hit or miss. I found it missed a lot and crash.

After reloading start a new game and there it is. (At least here by me)

embx61

I was able to load the Unified Mod with the North.

I also enabled the Decorations and Picket Fences Mod and put the Vanilla mine Override on top.

So all my mods seem to work with the North and all I could see so far was a double entrée for the Smelter but that can probably get fixed.

So as I said above. Loading more mods while some mods are already activated is a hit or a miss.

I also not tested on real gameplay because the Debug is disabled and I just don't have the time to build everything standard.

So to be able to play the North with the Unified Mod, Decoartions, and Picket fences start Banished while holding the Control Key.
This will give a little menu and choose options and select disable all mods. Let the game load.

After loading enable the North, Unified Mod, Decorations, EB Fences Mod, and any other Mod from other modders you like (I did not test those though)

Put any overrides on Top. Underneath that the Unified Mod and The North underneath that. The rest not matter.

Let the game reload again and start a new game. That's it.

As I said before. Adding more mods to this setup is a hit or miss and I found it crashed a lot when adding another mod.

In the picture the Decorations and Fences Mod are not in view but are enabled.
I was just too lazy to bring them up :)