News:

Welcome to World of Banished!

Main Menu

Ghosted roads ?

Started by dhegouh, August 29, 2017, 07:28:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

dhegouh

Sorry if im asking in the wrong section, but this is a section for a mod, so here goes.
I saw a youtuber of banished using what he called ghosted things ( roads, boats, fences etc) that can be applied below the structures, he had mega mod 0.06. But my mega mod 0.07 doesnt have that tab between " Removal and destruction tools " and " Theme sets ". I wonder whats wrong, can i download the mod exclusively and whats the name for it ?

Thanks in advance!

brads3

i think you are talking about the CC decorations. some of theese can be very tuff to get rid of. 1 piece of advice is never try to delete them after you set them until they are completely built.let them finish and then reclick on the item,some will have a trash can to delete from the window.other than that it will become a trial and error process. you can try to build a road section and delete that,you can try to terrafor the space and then reset it also.there are cases that nothing will get rid of the piece.in which case bout all you can do is try to hide it.

elemental

Yes, those sound like they decorations that come as part of CC. As far as I know they aren't available as a separate mod.

dhegouh

I dont get it, why my mega mod 0.07 doesnt have it while the 0.06 has.
0.07 still got them, yes ?
if yes, can i redownload mega mod 0.07 that have "CC deco" and play my save game using the new 0.07 without crashing etc ?

RedKetchup

Quote from: dhegouh on August 29, 2017, 10:03:38 PM
I dont get it, why my mega mod 0.07 doesnt have it while the 0.06 has.
0.07 still got them, yes ?
if yes, can i redownload mega mod 0.07 that have "CC deco" and play my save game using the new 0.07 without crashing etc ?

i think MM0.07 had so much more things that Kralyerg had to split it in 2 parts : the core and the deco
> > > Support Mods Creation developments with Donations by Paypal  < < <
Click here to Donate by PayPal .

dhegouh

Really ? Then please tell me where can i download the 2nd part ? Thanks!

RedKetchup

> > > Support Mods Creation developments with Donations by Paypal  < < <
Click here to Donate by PayPal .

brads3

the MM may require the compatability 1.7 mod to function also.check the BL site.there should be info on the mod page there.do you have a pic of the specific decorations?