News:

Welcome to World of Banished!

Main Menu

Fast Path to Food, Coats, Tools, and a Market

Started by irrelevant, September 13, 2017, 06:20:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

irrelevant

@gatinho65  The only way to know for sure is to do a save (so you can re-start to pick up where you left off), pick someone who lives in the house you are wondering about, click the follow button, put it on 10x speed, and watch. Forget about anything else that might happen. It won't take long before you will see this person go to storage in order to restock his house.

After your curiosity has been satisfied (probly will take less than 5-10 minutes), revert to your save.

Re: freezing, keep in mind that you need only one house to keep everyone warm. Homeless people do not freeze as long as there is one house with firewood to burn in it. Starvation is a much bigger problem.

gatinho65

@irrelevant: Thanks for the reply;) Somehow in my early playing years I didn't clue in that one house can keep my citizens warm enough if I don't finish enough houses for everyone lol, very useful tip. They don't get a lot done but they don't freeze.

It seems there is a delay in searching for 'barns', at first the residents always go to the big barn but eventually they discover the small 'barn' or storage structure I built near their home or workplace. My 10x speed is still just a normal walking pace so 5-10 minutes of following can turn into more than 30-45 minutes lol, but its all good. And its definitely great to have so many smaller storage options now than just building more enormous vanilla barns.