Click here to Donate by PayPal .

kid1293

Thanks!

You can see I have practiced.  ;)

taniu

very very nice  :D You are a very creative Kid .Thank you :D

kid1293

Maldrick

As a big fan of the original, all I can say is thank you very much, @kid1293 !

They're beautiful.
"We are the architects of our actions and we must live with their consequences, whether glorious or tragic."
― Ezio Auditore da Firenze

mellowtraumatic

Wonderful! More options to make more trees.

kid1293

galensgranny

Whoa!  Just what I was desiring- more small shed varieties!  I use your small shed from your Workplace mod all the time, and was wishing it had more colors and wall textures.  Now we have these with a great many different style options!  Thank you so very much, Kid!  :)

galensgranny

Oh, this is not a storage shed.  Well, that's ok.  I will use these as a kind of deco for my Bannie's yards.

kid1293

Plant a lot of trees and you don't need deco. :)

I just felt like doing it. It was actually Abandoned that put me on the right path.

AirArrow

May I asc You to increase radius slightly...

brads3

i take it this works as a forester like the small older 1 did. can it be done to add apple trees or apple and maples? they would look good near the houses.would be nice to combine blueberry,strawberry, or other plants as well so the trees don't take over the villages.it would take some doing to make game think plants is trees but is possable since RED made fodder.

kid1293

@brads3 - I have one important rule - Keep it simple.
Why always wanting 'the whole package' ?

Maples are from Necora's mods so - no.
Having new plants will be trouble with vanilla files. Many are dependent on those.
If I add apples I must have a special gatherer for those 'wild' apples.
They will not behave like ordinary apple trees and the game will change.

Sorry, I don't mean to stop you from suggesting new things.
Some things are better left as they are.

RedKetchup

something is wrongly set up in this game : the quantities we get from each resource. that has been poorly managed by Luke.

the number we get from an item has been set up in the RawMaterialFile.rsc so each time we call that resource, we get the number of items it is written in that file.
the number setup in the orchard type of resources are double ( 2X ) of the one we get from wild food so when we do this (orchard apple => wild apple) we dont get the same amount as onion or roots, but double quantities. (56 instead of 28 per drop) and it becomes crazy as hell.

and you cant tell the game to spawn half less often apple than onion

if Luke would have been made it properly the right way .... we would get 1 item of the RawMaterialFile.rsc X the number we would say we want to drop (the line after).
we could precisely control everything.

and say : drop 22-28 apple in the wilderness... and drop 44-56 inside an orchard.
> > > Support Mods Creation developments with Donations by Paypal  < < <
Click here to Donate by PayPal .