taniu

I'm thinking of such animals, not a woolly mammoth :D

taniu

something interesting from Norway: Trolls

taniu

Turis

And, don't forget the ice age!!!

darnokthemage

If we are going to talk about Trolls, then John Bauers illustrations are the definitive ones!

taniu

@ Tom Sawyer :DI have a request whether it is possible to make a separate mod - the building "Workplace" - it is very functional - has a tailor, miller, etc. - then you will save yourself standing separate buildings and employees - Please and Greet

Turis

It sure saves a lot of work for the modder and I don't mind to build them and choose an specific task to each of them.

Hawk

I like having a small 'Workplace' in the beginning to make some tools and clothes, like some of the limited versions out there.
One worker max. Make only iron or stone tools and make only one type of clothing from leather. Doesn't require much to build.

Then as your village grows you can build bigger and better Blacksmiths and Tailors to do better tools and clothes.
[b][i]Hawk[/i][/b]

[color=#800000][i]Yes, I can multitask. I can listen, ignore and forget all at the same time.[/i][/color]

triangle

I am going to agree with hawk, the more smaller variants of workplaces types the better. 

1x1 is great for quickly getting things going early on in the game covering all the priority buildings first until you can reach a point of safe stability and expand.

I always hated the fact I have to tear down a larger building & lose those resources because they don't fit into a well functioning layout later on down the line.

with smaller buildings they can be torn down and rebuilt on the fly no big deal and also serve their purposes early on that way.

Later as the demand grows higher due to population spikes that is when the medium to larger buildings fit in better.

Also why I use so many kid/nomad type mods so if some mod isn't compatible with those minimods I use then they are disposed of pretty quickly, they take the priority period because they are so useful with the north mod being the only exception.

you can of course build the mod however you wish but that doesn't stop us from trying the incompatible mods first, then standing outside your post with torches and pitchforks later.

| | |
| | |
  V
  |

twilightbreeze

I'd actually like to add wool clothing to the basic workplace, then you can save the fur/linen/warm clothes etc for the more advanced Tailor building.
Got my first computer 1984 when it was all dos. Been playing computer games and internet surfing since. SOOO much has changed!! lol.

Tom Sawyer

What do you want, my Viking brothers? We have already many small workplaces. The farmers workplace for grinding grain, brewing ale and making clothes, the campfire to make parkas and the small one for stone tools. Go home to your wifes and take some mead to calm down or go raiding Nillas village but don't scare me with your pitchforks. ;D

Nilla

Quote from: Tom Sawyer on January 16, 2018, 09:16:39 AM
....... or go raiding Nillas ........

NOOOOOOOO  :o

I play this game because it´s peaceful. No need to battle!  ;)

Turis

Let's raid Nilla's village! ;D