News:

Welcome to World of Banished!

Main Menu

Red's new Work In Progress (2) thread

Started by RedKetchup, July 02, 2018, 04:04:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RedKetchup

Quote from: elemental on November 08, 2018, 01:43:41 PM
I noticed something a bit strange with your standalone animals. I have four pastures: 12 ducks, 18 pigs, 12 sheep, 17 goats. The ducks produce a LOT more meat per year than all the others.

Duck meat: 2800
Pork: 1200
Mutton: 1000
Goat meat: 640

I don't know how the ducks compare to chickens in terms of meat production. Maybe chickens products a lot of meat too. I've never really paid much attention to that. But I was very surprised to see so much meat coming from a very small duck pasture. Is this how it is supposed to be?

yeah they give a lot less meat per chicken. i would have to cut the amount of ducks per pasture to compensate
> > > Support Mods Creation developments with Donations by Paypal  < < <
Click here to Donate by PayPal .

RedKetchup

yesterday was a bad day.... this is why i wasnt ON often yesterday:

i lost house power electricity for 8 straight hours in the morning/afternoon... and then 3hrs later, i lost it again for another 4 hrs :(

i ve got part of my new NMT Docks: Stockpile model back... redone what i lost and finished it . 4x6 good for 10,000 weight. (vanilla stockpile had 250weight per tile X(24) = 6000 and then specialized stockpile had 300 weight per tile X24 = 7200.)

Gatherer

Could you add some walkable and non-walkable jetty storage pieces? With barrels, crates and sacks on them?
There's never enough deco stuff!!!
Fiat panis.

brads3

never good to lose power. hope you stayed warm enough.makes for miserable days for sure.

RedKetchup

Quote from: Gatherer on November 11, 2018, 10:30:24 AM
Could you add some walkable and non-walkable jetty storage pieces? With barrels, crates and sacks on them?

like this ?

brads3

any plans to make a set of decorative railing pieces?keeps the children from falling in the water.

RedKetchup

Gatherer

Yup...That's perfect Mr. Red. Little extra storage always helps and it will also make the jetties look less empty.

To expand on the idea, what about 2X1 and 2x2 non walkable jetty storage with a canvas roof? It doesn't have to include any canvas as a construction cost.

P.S.: What will be needed to construct these jetty pieces? Logs, lumber or both?
Fiat panis.

RedKetchup

Quote from: Gatherer on November 14, 2018, 12:30:26 AM
Yup...That's perfect Mr. Red. Little extra storage always helps and it will also make the jetties look less empty.

To expand on the idea, what about 2X1 and 2x2 non walkable jetty storage with a canvas roof? It doesn't have to include any canvas as a construction cost.

P.S.: What will be needed to construct these jetty pieces? Logs, lumber or both?

mainly logs. sometime a couple of iron for blacksmith anvil, things like such.

brads3

is there a driftwood collector? this is where we need those boats everyone mentions.so it looks like the workers use them t scavenge logs from along the shorelines. or maybe we import the logs using something similar to the train stations.those type"traders" are a neat concept.gives players more control than waiting for merchants and it is a way to connect 1 map to another at least in RP.

RedKetchup

Quote from: brads3 on November 14, 2018, 08:56:53 AM
is there a driftwood collector? this is where we need those boats everyone mentions.so it looks like the workers use them t scavenge logs from along the shorelines. or maybe we import the logs using something similar to the train stations.those type"traders" are a neat concept.gives players more control than waiting for merchants and it is a way to connect 1 map to another at least in RP.

there are still forests !
not doing a waterworld map.

brads3

LOL. i was thinking for those who like their swamp maps.plus i do like the train concept on trading.

RedKetchup

so i added the 1x1 open for walking little storage 250 weight, same as barn.
and a 1x2 half open and half blocked little storage of 600 weight, same as barn.

RedKetchup

Today i fixed a bug with the Boat Bridge. citizens were getting stuck behind and lose their homes.

i redid all my icons too, and changed the names at screen and changed their tooltips.
thats what i did today

Gatherer

Any chance all those crates, barrels and sacks could be made available ghosted in a standalone mod?
Fiat panis.